Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][AIRDROP] Litecoin Gold Launch | Smart Contract Powered| FREE Airdrop🌟 - page 15. (Read 30613 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Fools this is the same scam like ETHD, might be the same dev. Find a coin with a good reputation, add a dark or gold name to the end and all the fools will jump on board.This is a pump and dump for the dev. He is also working on a swap right now. All he have going is a promise that will never happen. I have two coins to be on the exchange, Ripple gold and Xem dark. Madness, so many scams in the crypto world.

People will never learn.

It's the greed that turns them into unquestioning robots.

What is special about these SHIT tokens? It's using the Ethereum network, so BUY ETH if you want to make faster payments. NO TECHNOLOGY behind these types of scams, only empty words!

Another day, another scam and more new accounts popping up to give the impression of interest.

MODS, please do something about these scumbag scammers. They are using your forum to promote & scam people out of their money.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Fools this is the same scam like ETHD, might be the same dev. Find a coin with a good reputation, add a dark or gold name to the end and all the fools will jump on board.This is a pump and dump for the dev. He is also working on a swap right now. All he have going is a promise that will never happen. I have two coins to be on the exchange, Ripple gold and Xem dark. Madness, so many scams in the crypto world.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Seems like I applied airdrop but I didn't get anything at all. Did anyone else has gotten their LTG?
Activity: 964
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
I wanna click on "GET LITECOIN GOLD" but the link is dead.
Also cannot join the Telegramm Group. Doesn't exist.

Airdrop is over ! Airdrop Registrations has reached its limit of 3000 people . but it's available in etherdelta, you can get it there . Good news now ETG Listed on coincodex and coinmarketcap . Thanks dev iam got the token few days ago . good luck
Activity: 17

Airdrop Registrations has reached its limit of 3000 people.
I think it's over.
Activity: 5
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Wow amazing token, Only 3 Days and Already listed in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-gold/

I think we must HODL, Litecoin Gold to the mooonn sooon  Grin

Btw, Congratulation Litecoin Gold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Litecoin Gold is now listed on CoinCodex. Monitor price in real-time and create a watchlist!

Activity: 12
This coin could really fly to the moon if they stay consistence and promote right. 

In the meantime, I did not receive tokens, and also received a ban in telegrams after the question of payment

me too , he told me he sent it which he didnt
Activity: 462
wait to airdrop

I think and so it is clear what is happening here
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This coin could really fly to the moon if they stay consistence and promote right. 

In the meantime, I did not receive tokens, and also received a ban in telegrams after the question of payment
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
Total Supply: 84,000,000
Airdrop Sale: 30,000,000
Marketing: 5,000,000
Development: 15,000,000
Reserved: 24,000,000

That number doesn't add up dev, please update
Only 74m for what I can count, not 84m like as the total supply
Activity: 12
so my name was in the spreadsheet , i never got the tokens so i decided to messge the admin to ask why i never got it , he then kickme from his group and block me lol . not cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi, What The Time For Next Airdrop Please Huh

Thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Joined Airdrop. Wish you all the best Dev. Go for it! Come fly to the moon.!! Cheesy

that is quite useless.. airdrop has been closed.. see the first post
I did not get it, I can not get into the telegram, although I entered it, and I saw that the person in the table got 2 times 10,000 at least, although he does not go on the list, and in the weird distribution of the tokens is not on the list

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
How much one get in airdrop?

I've received 10.000 litecoingold, out of the total of 3.000.000.000 litecoingold that has been airdropped to the 3000 airdrop participants
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How much one get in airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: