Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] 🔥 MeYou 🔥 - Ecological-autonomic Distributed Social Network - page 2. (Read 1957 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Awesome project right here. I join with a host of other airdroppers to say good luck to the team👍
Activity: 13
Пpивeт,,пpoeкт интepecный,,c yдoвoльcтвиeм пpинимaю yчacтиe,,ycпexoв вaм
Activity: 34
A good project. Has prospects. I tell everyone!  Grin
copper member
Activity: 56
I wish the team success and prosperity

Hi abdelhakemgh,
thank you for your support!
copper member
I wish you more success Good project

Hi Murah,
thank you for your support!we will work hard for the success.
Activity: 84
Hi all, please take a look at our freshly written articles on MeYou! lots of goodies to come!
Activity: 3
Great project

Ethereum wallet: 0x2B1d0c5B6aBD9C2871A612Ed3c29910dd182310D

Win 125 MYT (worth ~$5 USD) in MeYou Twitter Campaign using this link: https://bounty.meyou.io/r/zeitUhr
copper member
Hi DEVs!
Interesting plan, hope in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
Hi Stockton-Christopher!
Thank you for your support. We are trying our best! Smiley
copper member
The project is very good with the team includes many experts in the field. Congratulation!
Hi Huyenptt, thank you for your support!
copper member
MeYou uses blockchain technology to seamlessly synchronize video and social networking. In order to be able to flourish all over the world, does MeYou's technology need to adapt to different languages, cultures, customs and habits? What solution do you have for this?
Thank you for asking! Yes, right now we are starting from China, but eventually we'll target to other countries.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
MeYou uses blockchain technology to seamlessly synchronize video and social networking. In order to be able to flourish all over the world, does MeYou's technology need to adapt to different languages, cultures, customs and habits? What solution do you have for this?
copper member
I wish you more success Good project

Hi ramikirti9,
thank you for your kind words!
copper member
The link to your airdrop campaign on your OP is leading nowhere. Are there other campaigns, like a Bounty campaign, running for your project?  There are already other social network projects in the crypto world, but they are not rocking.

Happy to see that you have come out with a Twitter Bounty. Well done. Aiming at becoming a Social Network you really should try to penetrate Twitter and Facebook customer base with bounties and other means.

Hi joseph stalin,
i could not have agreed with you more! we will come up with more marketing gimmicks to take over the social media platform! fret not and be patient with us.
copper member
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

hi bachduongkute,
you are right! we are getting more traction as we speak! do let me know if you are interested as well to invest haha
copper member
Looking for something more interesting here!
Impeccably website, absorbing approach.  Good luck all!

Hi, StewartNitsu

thank you for your compliments! feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make our project better!
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
The link to your airdrop campaign on your OP is leading nowhere. Are there other campaigns, like a Bounty campaign, running for your project?  There are already other social network projects in the crypto world, but they are not rocking.

Happy to see that you have come out with a Twitter Bounty. Well done. Aiming at becoming a Social Network you really should try to penetrate Twitter and Facebook customer base with bounties and other means.
Activity: 154
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!
copper member
I suppose that this business is rather a juicy investment at the moment!  Good luck fellows.

Hi MonicaRob,
you are right! we hope to bring convenience to traditional social media!
copper member
Wish you discover fairly resources to develop your business. Riveting project, impeccably plan, noticing job!  Good luck.

Hi Cathy.Cain,
thank you for your kind words! we will strive to be an successful ICO!
copper member
interesting project, good luck

Hi Ethnamed.io,
thank you so much! we will be successful in our works
Pages:
Jump to: