Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] 🔥 MeYou 🔥 - Ecological-autonomic Distributed Social Network - page 3. (Read 1914 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
interesting project, good luck

Hi Ethnamed
thank you for having faith in us! we will not let you down!
copper member
how to participate in airdrop? links are not working on the site and on airdrop.

Hi tamara ,
i have updated the link! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4628350.20
please choose the above link
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
how to participate in airdrop? links are not working on the site and on airdrop.
copper member
this project is looking interesting, good luck to the development of this project

Hi Xenon,
thank you for having interest in the project! can i count on your support for the twitter campaign? Grin
copper member
very good project very recommended

Hi favorday! thank you for having faith in us! we won't let you down!
copper member
I wish you more success Good project ..
good luck!!
Hi sonminho,
thank you so much for having faith in us! we won't let you down!
copper member
Greetings DEVs! Looks interesting idea!
Able to recognize plan, very nice project.

Hi Tialimenci,
thank you and can i count on you to support meyou until it is launched on the exchanges?  Wink Wink
copper member
Great project guys, keep it up! Do you already know what exchanges will be your coin on?

Hi Kevala,
i am sorry but listing on exchanges is currently a secret  Grin Grin. we are not allowed to divulge anything yet but please join our telegram group for more information!
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
this project is looking interesting, good luck to the development of this project
copper member
How to join the private sale?

Hi ghald,
thank you for your interest but our private sale is closed due to high popularity and if you wish to invest. You would have to wait for MeYou to be listed on exchanges!  Grin. You can participate our twitter campaign to get free MYT!
copper member
Hello! When we can check your platform?

Hi Gentarium!
thank you for taking interest in our meyou group! our platform is not yet ready! you can refer to our Roadmap on our website for more information. we are still in the early stages of developing and we just finished our private sale! do join our twitter campaign to help us create awareness!
copper member
Nice project, good luck...  Kiss

Hi Vipviet337,
thank you and we will make meyou a great success together!
copper member
Nice project

Hi Ihsojib,
thank you for your kind words! we will do well for our project!
copper member
nice project...best of luck dev

Hi maamina1987,
Thank you for supporting meyou , we will ensure success for MeYou. join our twitter campaign to help us!
copper member
Interesting project with great ideas and potentials.

Hi joaogabrielguaiba,
thank you for your support and i hope that you can join us on our bounty campaign
copper member
I wish you more success Good project

Hi mamourflmz1,
thank you, do help us out with our twitter campaign!
copper member
Excellent project, this ico has everything to succeed to make a lot of success among the investor community Cool

Hi Aleksandr05 ,
thank you for your kind words! we will ensure the investors will be rewarded for trusting our project!  Grin
copper member
The project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success nice project.

hi ahmedkedd,
thank you for your kind words! MeYou will bring success to the social media platform!
copper member
good project, good luck for success.everyone here at the moment. I will join this project.
Hi ashfaq74,
thank you for your support! please buy our tokens once it is launched at the secondary exchange!
copper member
Very good project
Hi Ranglal99,
thank you for your kind words! join our twitter campaign and we won't let you down!
Pages:
Jump to: