Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] 🔥 MeYou 🔥 - Ecological-autonomic Distributed Social Network - page 4. (Read 1957 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
an excellent project for streaming video lovers and other social networks with new ideas that can attract investors, especially young people who have creative ideas

Hi jaseno76,
thank you for supporting our project! rest assured we will attract the millennials with our social platform.
copper member
The link to your airdrop campaign on your OP is leading nowhere. Are there other campaigns, like a Bounty campaign, running for your project?  There are already other social network projects in the crypto world, but they are not rocking.

Hi Joseph stalin from ww2  Grin Grin ,
i just checked on the link and it is working fine, can i trouble you again to register? yes we will be having more activities after this. We will be different than other social network projects as we have a solid team!
copper member
estou participando do projeto e ficarei até o final da ico

Hi csoares43,
nós não temos nenhum ico. mas fique atento ao nosso mercado secundário! Grin
copper member
This project is really good.Wishing u all the best.
Hi supratimrockzz,
thank you for supporting us! we will need your support for the upcoming twitter campaign!
copper member
Nice project, good luck for success

Hi ITBee,
thank you for your kind words , we will ensure MeYou will be a success
copper member
great idea and a good road map

Hi icochain.io,
thank you!! yes our team came up with a great idea to bring convenience to the social media!
copper member
Excellent project

Hi shawan9000,
thank you for your kind words! help us become successful for this project!
copper member
I wish you more success Good project
Hi obujjibon,
thank you for your kind words!  Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Great project guys, keep it up! Do you already know what exchanges will be your coin on?
copper member
Nice project
hi ajay! thank you for your kind words!
copper member
good coin
Hi amer88,  yes it is a coin with alot of potential!  Grin
copper member
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project

Hi mizan0005,
thank you for having faith in the project and team! MeYou will be a roaring success because of our strong team and advisors!
copper member

This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment. I will join this project. I wish you here and admin 1 day good health and many success. the luckiest.
Hi pehongxinh1708 , thank you for your kind words and i wish you good health too! we don't need luck if we have substance! Grin Grin come join our twitter campaign.
Activity: 163
How to join the private sale?
copper member
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works.

Hi job2019, Our project team is very strong in terms of social media and rest assured we will be doing our best to ensure MeYou as a success!
copper member

Good project,This project is one of the best projects.i like its.

Hi Adnan786safa,
thank you for having faith in us! we will not disappoint!
copper member
This is a good project nice airdrop

Hi golu006,
thank you! please join us for free tokens!
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Hello! When we can check your platform?
copper member
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team. I wish you more success Good project
Great project
Hi raghuveer000,
great that you are seeing our vision as well! our dev team will ensure that MeYou will be a roaring success
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: