Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] 🔥 MeYou 🔥 - Ecological-autonomic Distributed Social Network - page 5. (Read 1914 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a historic achievement for us as well as promising for the sector

Hi met213, i couldnt agree more with what you said! please be part of our historic moment in making MeYou great! Grin Grin
copper member
projeto que vai dar o que falar

Obrigado pelas suas palavras gentis!
copper member
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team. I wish you more success Good project

Hi ridhi720,
thank you for the support! i hope that we will achieve greater heights with the community! 
copper member
Great project
a wonderful project with a view to the future

Hi denisov sergei,
the future is not so far now! join us for a better and better future!
copper member
seems like interesting poroject , i cant  join  MeYou airdrop the link not Works
With all my best wishes of the successes.

Hi faycel96,
last i checked the link is working fine! can i please trouble you to click it again! i am terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused.
copper member
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field.

Hi Nayeempilpile,
looking forward to your support! join our twitter campaign and earn free MYT tokens!
copper member
Good project

hi machai91,
thank you for your kind support!
copper member
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success

Hi Vikas1234,
thank you for your kind words! we will strive to be the best!
copper member
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field.

Hi sumonhn.91

Thank you and yes we have a very strong backing of team and advisers! which is why our private sale is quickly filled! please help us to promote this project!
copper member

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project

Hi Monsur718,
thank you for such a high compliment and rest assured we will not let you down! please join our twitter campaign!
copper member
good ico and good luck !

Hi dungdongnai,
thank you and please join our twitter campaign!
copper member
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project

Hi pasha,
Thank you for the compliment and rest assured we will not let you down!
copper member
this is a big project and great project ,, thank you for share with us .

Hi sanjib9589, thank you for your kind words please help us to spread MeYou!!
copper member
awesome project !!   sucessfully

Thank you for your kind words! please join our twitter campaign!!
Activity: 135
The project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success nice project.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
an excellent project for streaming video lovers and other social networks with new ideas that can attract investors, especially young people who have creative ideas
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
The link to your airdrop campaign on your OP is leading nowhere. Are there other campaigns, like a Bounty campaign, running for your project?  There are already other social network projects in the crypto world, but they are not rocking.
Activity: 60

This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment. I will join this project. I wish you here and admin 1 day good health and many success. the luckiest.
Activity: 44
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team. I wish you more success Good project
Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: