Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Otho Network | Secure Crypto Payment Platform | 54 Airdrop Rounds - page 13. (Read 10206 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 4
Is the selling budget aiming to be used for additional airdrops as a campaign or is it aiming to be listed for alternative partners to affix the businessperson pool? That or is it aiming to be used for ancient marketing? i would advocate partners.
Activity: 204
Merit: 103
Hope, form will be at google.docs, not on site.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Is it limited to one round to each participants or we can participate in all rounds?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I really hope you guys are doing a card aswel that would be really practical!

So basically you have to stake your tokens in the wallet until the next aidrop
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How many rounds will you do? Only those who pass the first round will be access to other rounds?
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
The rules of this airdrop is really high, wow, it's a nice project but the amount of ethereum to be held 0.5 that's huge.

Huge? It's only .05 eth Thats like $50 usd
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Is there any chance holding some 0.01eth will be eligible to join? 0.05eth seems huge but its ok because I think its a good project details on the website about project are all good. 
Activity: 78
What's the plan?? How many rounds is it gon be??
Activity: 420
I am sure there is a good place for a coin like this in the expanding cryptocurrency market and ecosystem. We should be encouraging innovations and new ideas that can be applied by all of us which can result into more beneficial features which at the end can help uplift the people we are targeting as our niche. Thanks for the people behind the Otho Token...am here supporting you all the way!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Can I be eligible with 15post buy not a jr member??

Yes, according to the rule on the official website of otho network, accounts with at least 15 posts on the forum is eligible.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Is it limited to one round to each participants or we can participate in all rounds?
Activity: 78
Can I be eligible with 15post buy not a jr member??
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Each participant who will hold at least 60% of the received Airdrop coins in his wallet, until the next round, will receive a reward as a bonus. (will be calculated at each phase)! In the future, a person will be able to buy coins and join say in 5 hands?
Activity: 15
Hello, when can i find info about team of otho network?
There is no information on website.
Activity: 100
Registration made, ready for the release and the instructions to be carried out on the various supports.

MEW:
guys no post address here moderator can delete this thread
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
how many shops and in which countries are ready to accept the payment of crypto?
Activity: 742
Well, i read your airdrop rules, and read your whitepaper.
Activity: 42
Registration made, ready for the release and the instructions to be carried out on the various supports.

MEW: 0xb40F25Aa545Edd3E8DD9990E7F01c1fBF790bE76
Why not use credit to raise funds?
What is different between your and from mew or waves?
Pages:
Jump to: