Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Otho Network | Secure Crypto Payment Platform | 54 Airdrop Rounds - page 11. (Read 10206 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
They would rather burn the tokens rather than splitting it evenly on the participants.. How will they burn? lol

Still lucky to be one of the 209! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Happy to be in this hot airdrop, did they announced how many token for one participant ?

Also what is the requirement to continue in the next round ?

Go to Telegram group, more info  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Happy to be in this hot airdrop, did they announced how many token for one participant ?

Also what is the requirement to continue in the next round ?

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I heard that airdrop is 200 otho, but not sure 100%  Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I am surprised at how many people were not accepted on the first airdrop on. I am confused to why so many of them just ignored the section that said you needed to have the 0.05 eth in the wallet
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Activity: 139
When is the next round?

They wrote on the forum that the next round will be February 13th
its good news, big thx Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
How many tokens to the first airdrop?

Seems like they have not released the information yet. But they commit to transferring the tokens within 24 hours before the airdrop ends so until then we'll know the amount and possibly estimate the amount for second round.
Activity: 58
How many tokens to the first airdrop?
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
Participants who were not qualified for the airdrop are listed here along with the reason. Make sure to overcome with those and apply for the second round. Second round of airdrop will be announced soon.

http://forum.otho.network/showthread.php?tid=414
Activity: 37
They have said they will announce the second AirDrop details  once the tokens have been distributed in the next 24 hours from the first AirDrop
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Congratulations to the participants who got selected by the Airdrop round 1!

Out of 800 entries only 209 participants are qualified for the airdrop round 1. Within the next 24 hours tokens will be distributed. And the remaining tokens will be burnt.

Congrats to all, If we are accepted in the first round , do we have to register again for second round?

If you hold you do not need to register.
Activity: 294

Out of 800 entries only 209 participants are qualified for the airdrop round 1. Within the next 24 hours tokens will be distributed. And the remaining tokens will be burnt.

Congrats to all, If we are accepted in the first round , do we have to register again for second round?
Activity: 42

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
how many coins will be delivered in the airdrop ?, is it known? Grin

From what I've read, it is 250 coins per user, at least for the first airdrop. But I am not completely sure of that.
The total supply is 9.000.000, so 250 is plenty of coins.

damn its already over lol Huh Huh

Only the first round is over, there's another 53 to come, stick around to catch them.

too late for the form
will you open registrations again soon for next rounds?
I believe I can add value to the community.

They will, follow them on Twitter or be active on the forum as they'll announce exactly when the next airdrop round will be.

Sorry I'm confused.

Where can I get the OTHO wallet or are you airdropping to a ETH address?

Thanks

They are airdropping to an ETH address.
Pages:
Jump to: