Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Otho Network | Secure Crypto Payment Platform | 54 Airdrop Rounds - page 10. (Read 10206 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I'm glad that I took part in this project and got my 200 OTH for the first airdrop. I hope to become one of the 40 lucky ones taking part in token giveaway.
People, remember, do not sell more than 60% of your OTH tokens. Better not sell at all. This will give you a bonus in future airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Only the beginning of the project! There are 53 airdrop left, having passed them all you are not when you will not regret that you joined the project! This project has given away a special airdrop and every participant receivescertain quantity of token share.Verified customers will bear screening beneath the Anti-Cash laundering and researchyour buyer standing.
From $2000 upwards customers might capable of trading .It’s required to refer guidelines and laws to be a verified consumer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
No offense guys, but whomever did your English translation did a terrible job. You could really use a rewrite/proof/edit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I was so enthousiastic, i wanted to be part of the adventure but.. i made a mistake in my sheet

Hope to be in oneday
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Great news, the project Otho Network has announced a new contest, become one of the 40 lucky ones who will receive free coins. Terms of the competition are announced at the official forum of the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
I read the one pager and i think this is a very interesting project. Otho network is a crypto payment platform that will enable those who have crypto to pay online services. Beside that, OTHO only has 9 m supply and the team are willing to airdrop 60% of it. I have high hopes to this project so keep up the good work devs!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think Otho will be one of greatest project of 2018. Good luck guys: i'm following you !

Yes it is, i'm considering myself lucky to be part of Otho from the beginning.
Activity: 364
whether it is possible to take part in the second phase of the airdrop, who participated in the first airdrop?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I'm glad I was able to be eligible for OTHO first airdrop and I already received my tokens in my wallet. I will be holding it for long till it becomes valuable and worthy to sell.. Cheesy
Also I'm looking forward to achievement of the roadmap and a strong community.
Activity: 16
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
Project is pretty good ! But i'm more impressed by the team work. Barely saw that kind of work. You did an airdrop and saying from the beginning that will be a giveaway for every who missed the airdrop chance ... and now here we are ! Awesome !

Wanted to participate to your bounty but at least twitter for 3 months, dont you think you will have more chance if you work with legit account with minimum of followers ?
And i read that whitepaper will be on your website soon, every information will be on your telegram ?

i'm waiting your white paper for sur and will read all your plan !  Cheesy Cheesy this coin can make a great difference just by, at least, the team behind this project !

Anyway Thanks !  Grin Grin
Activity: 42
This is the best I have ever wish for a token that have capability for large level of exchange of altcurrencies and also to fiats. What you guy are  bringing will be welcome and it will compete so strongly with others. You have my support
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
The idea is sound, no question about that. I wanna see the execution as well, but from the looks of it you're heading down the right path. I will be investing in your project for the long term.
Activity: 23
OTH unofficially listed on EtherDelta! The only reason I'll sell my OTH is to take a little profit and but it all back, and little more, at lower price Smiley I'm hOdling this one. I really like the direction!
Activity: 40
It’s really a great competition with the Airdrop 1 it was tasking and I feel you should try to make it simpler in the second round. Good luck in all. Cheers
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
Unofficially few of our community members have listed Otho_Network  (OTH) on EtherDelta. You can trade if you want but please keep in mind this is still unofficial.

https://etherdelta.com/#0xd4d342fd95a968884bf50b69ee3ea870c3bbef91-ETH
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
First round is only for 500 participants? I bet that will be a hard work on13th january to get 1 place on this airdrop. I'm waiting and I hope my internet connection are verygood at that time  Smiley
very much like what I want to say
most difficult times to wait for a launch are the time zone and internet connection
 Grin

It wasn't that hard actually as 4/5 of the registering people didn't even have the necessary 0.05 ETH balance. 800 people registered and only 209 people had actually met the proper requirements. Way too many people tried grabbing some tokens for totally free.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Passion brought Us here....
this project seems to be very hot, i applied for first round but was not part of the bounty,and i learnt round 2 is closed, is there going to be another round?
What about tweeter /facebook bounty?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
They would rather burn the tokens rather than splitting it evenly on the participants.. How will they burn? lol

Still lucky to be one of the 209! Cheesy

Thinking about this too, it would be very fair in my opinion, a bunch of time for filling pre-requisites  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: