Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Otho Network | Secure Crypto Payment Platform | 54 Airdrop Rounds - page 8. (Read 10206 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am already in the first airdrop, do I need to do anything to be included in the second airdrop ? or just only requirement to Hold?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
The second round of the AIRDROP  WILL COMMENCE ON FEBRUARY 3rd, so don`t sleep and look to fill the requirements to participate Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
Facebook like is mandatory to apply to the second airdrop? I think I fully meet all the requirements except that I do not use Facebook.

you need to like our Facebook page and its a rule in airdrop round 2.

are they going to force us to put signature? better to know from now before we waste our time.

So people will choose to wait now or ignore this project.

Signature is not mandatory.
Activity: 388
Facebook like is mandatory to apply to the second airdrop? I think I fully meet all the requirements except that I do not use Facebook.

Since it was part of the conditions to access the first airdrop, I think it will apply the same rules with just a few changes. If you do not have facebook created an account and start now to make live your wall.
Activity: 139
There is no ICO and won't be. Only airdrop and bounty (65% of all sum of coins)
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I missed airdrop 1 too, cant wait to participate in the next round. And is it really 54 airdrop rounds? Is it like hodlers airdrop?

Can any share the info of Airdrop because they are taking more people in order to participate in the Airdrop? I have another whether the ICO has been completed or just they are giving a free coin to the people?

Airdrop 1 is over. Airdrop 2 will be for new participants and token holders. No ICO has been conducted and I don't think there will be any in the future. There will be 54 rounds of airdrops spread across a time span of 4 and half years. Check the OP for detailed info
Activity: 217
Activity: 273
are they going to force us to put signature? better to know from now before we waste our time.

No, there are no such conditions now Smiley

Nobody can't force you to do something, so no and i suppose that it's not main mandatory rule  Wink
yes, I agree with you no one can force us to do something we do not want to do. Because all decisions are in our hands, whether we want to enter or not all depends on ourselves Grin
Activity: 273
For those who have missed the first airdrop, the second round will commence on February 3. Join the forum and stick around in order to learn about the requirements for joining it. Here's the link: http://forum.otho.network/showthread.php?tid=458
thanks for the dev information, i hope the second airdrop is more successful than the first airdrop
Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Nobody can't force you to do something, so no and i suppose that it's not main mandatory rule  Wink

Activity: 112
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
For those who have missed the first airdrop, the second round will commence on February 3. Join the forum and stick around in order to learn about the requirements for joining it. Here's the link: http://forum.otho.network/showthread.php?tid=458
Activity: 280
It's a pity that I could not get into the first airdrop, although I think I fulfill all the requirements, I hope I can join the second one because I'm very interested in your project. Cheers!

Its quite unfortunate that you couldn't make it. rules and regulations will be publish very soon for the airdrop round 2. Stay tune with our social networks. thank you.
Activity: 488
The official twitter has announnced the results of airdrop round one:

Announcement!
Token distribution of Airdrop round 1 is over.
https://t.co/zU2tTe84pS
#airdrop #cryptocurrency #airdrop1 #Otho_Network #Distributionover
I ask myself a question for those who benefited from the first airdrop. Do we need to repostulate to participate in the second airdrop or our participation is automatically accepted?

Holders usually automatically accepted, they see in blockchain

If you hold at least 60 % of your tokens before the airdrop, An incentive reward is awarded to those who have not sold on exchange with even more OTHO in the next airdrop round. This is a great incentive to say the least.
I ask myself a question for those who benefited from the first airdrop. Do we need to repostulate to participate in the second airdrop or our participation is automatically accepted?

Hold on a purse where have sent you the first airdrop. There the system itself sees all movements
Activity: 210

Holders usually automatically accepted, they see in blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: