Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅ - page 2. (Read 2743 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Can I contact the representative to record the interview? Skinet please contacts in private messages.
Good afternoon! Write your request to the mail indicated on the official website! Thank you!
Who are your potential customers? How do you plan to attract customers who will promote ISO through you. From this very much depends.
Our project is so good that the customers will come, without much attraction! Participate in it, everyone who wants to earn, and those who have long been engaged in earnings in such areas! Thank you for asking!
Do you guarantee the collection of a minimum amount for ISO? Or you do not give any guarantees and everything depends on the project.

we can not answer exactly, time will tell, well, of course the fruits of the work!
How to assess the processability of the project? What programming languages and technologies are you going to use for implementation?
Hello! Everything is described in white paper, it is also better to ask on this topic in a general chat or private message!
Can I work with you during the fee period? Perhaps I will need advice or assistance in conducting ISO?
Good afternoon! better write this question in the telegram private message, thank you!
For some reason, the project publishes very little information in the subject? Maybe soon we will see good news and new investors?
Hello, now everything is at the stage of work, all perform their tasks, try to work moderately)) a little later there will be news about good changes, watch the chats!
Activity: 8
Can I contact the representative to record the interview? Skinet please contacts in private messages.
Activity: 12
Who are your potential customers? How do you plan to attract customers who will promote ISO through you. From this very much depends.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
sdfsdffd
Who are your competitors? If you name them, identify the strengths and weaknesses.

Very interesting question. Are there competitors at all?
Activity: 490
Do you guarantee the collection of a minimum amount for ISO? Or you do not give any guarantees and everything depends on the project.
Who are your competitors? If you name them, identify the strengths and weaknesses.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
Where can I see the list of advisers? Or is there still no one?
sdfsdffd
Let's say that if there are several projects at once, how will you give priority. You can describe the ideal startup for you.
Activity: 434
Are there any agreements with projects for which you will conduct ICO? Or while all attention is focused on product development?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
How much of the total portfolio will you take the tokens of this project. I'm still counting on 3%.
sdfsdffd
How to assess the processability of the project? What programming languages and technologies are you going to use for implementation?
Activity: 8
Can I work with you during the fee period? Perhaps I will need advice or assistance in conducting ISO?
For some reason, the project publishes very little information in the subject? Maybe soon we will see good news and new investors?
sdfsdffd
What is the payback period of the project? How much will it cost to conduct an ISO connection for one project?

If to argue logically, then the payback is three years. The project needs 25 million, a month to do 1-2 projects. You also need to take into account the costs of employees, etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
What is the payback period of the project? How much will it cost to conduct an ISO connection for one project?
Pages:
Jump to: