Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅ - page 8. (Read 2743 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What is pre-ICO and what is different from ICO? What is regulated by ICO?

We did not conduct pre-ICO.
And in fact, this is the pre-sale of the tokens, before the start of the main sales.
You said that you participated in many ICO projects and felt all the existing problems at the moment - frequent deceit of investors' expectations, constant delays in the output of products, lack of any control by the ico team from investors. Where can I find a good auditor of smart contracts for ICO and what are the risks?

Join us in the VirUs project and the auditor will not need you.

Do you have a team of auditors? Or are they experts who have had experience developing many products?

Our team has a lot of experience in the field of start-ups, especially Aaron Malkevich - V-center Project Manager and the inspirer of the VirUs project.
Where to keep ICO tokens? I want to buy some ico tokens from other users. However I don't have a wallet for that specific type of token(e.g. BasicAttentionToken). Can I do that?

Yes. You can do it. At this point, no additional wallets are required. Tokens are displayed in the user's personal account on the project site.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
sdfsdffd
You said that you participated in many ICO projects and felt all the existing problems at the moment - frequent deceit of investors' expectations, constant delays in the output of products, lack of any control by the ico team from investors. Where can I find a good auditor of smart contracts for ICO and what are the risks?

Do you have a team of auditors? Or are they experts who have had experience developing many products?

What is a scam and what are its criteria? What can I do to prevent my project going to the ICO to be recognized as a scam?

Enough not to comply with the conditions prescribed in the road map a long time.
I need a smart contract just to release a token. I do not plan to conduct an ICO. Can I only order a token?

You will be able to participate on the platform according to its conditions. This is a well thought out mechanism, it makes no sense to make exceptions.
Activity: 68
What is pre-ICO and what is different from ICO? What is regulated by ICO?
Activity: 12
I have sent a Tokens payment by bank transfer but the amount is higher than the specified amount. Will I Get More Tokens?
sdfsdffd
Most ICO aren’t being surrounded by the right advisors and mentors.Will the success rate of ICOs be better or worse than tech startups?

It all depends on the team. You can always find mentors and advisors. In addition, you can consult with technical experts. You can not compare these two concepts.
Activity: 14
sdfsdffd
I have a factory and I need to attract investment for development. Can I use ICO?
Activity: 68
Most ICO aren’t being surrounded by the right advisors and mentors.Will the success rate of ICOs be better or worse than tech startups?
Activity: 434
Where to keep ICO tokens? I want to buy some ico tokens from other users. However I don't have a wallet for that specific type of token(e.g. BasicAttentionToken). Can I do that?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
What is your minimum or maximum fundraising threshold? How did you come up with each?
Creating network externalities, partnership and collaboration tells the team is working and increase probability of future mass adoption. Are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Does the team have the expertise? How long has the team been working on this projec?
Who will be responsible for the decision, whether the project went into the next stage or not, after the initial design study? Often, a group of people is engaged in this, sometimes even with opposite views on the project.
Activity: 101
I have a factory and I need to attract investment for development. Can I use ICO?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
projects with a very clear and neat roadmap I think I can see all the plots of this project as when the coins will be distributed and also when this coin will be listing, it's a very interesting project I think
Pages:
Jump to: