Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅ - page 9. (Read 2743 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
sdfsdffd
I need a smart contract just to release a token. I do not plan to conduct an ICO. Can I only order a token?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I would like to become a member of the V-team club. In what jurisdiction is your business located?

Our lawyers from the company Baker McKenzie are now engaged in the selection of the optimal jurisdiction for the platform.
ATS is the first project that allows you to choose - buy tokens from a team, buy tokens from other users, or sell available tokens at any time at a bargain price. But why can not I send ETH from account exchanges or through exchangers directly? And what if the investor wants to send BTC, and ICO only accepts ETH?

You can refill directly from the account exchanges or through exchangers. Because we use internal balances to buy tokens.
The list of payment instruments will be quite wide and will not be limited to crypto-currencies only.
How will you advertise ICO projects after launching your platform? Will you involve external experts or only your own resources?
Our goal is to gain a critical mass of the platform user (ATS participants) even before the first ICO placement on the site.
We plan to constantly expand the team of experts.
Activity: 39
This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I'll take note of that
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Is there a bounty program? What will be paid for the prize?

You can read information on this page (https://virus.center/bounty?lang=en).
Activity: 24
What professionals are needed for the organization of the ICO? And how to show investors that the team will really work after the ICO?
Activity: 196
I want to know more about the platform for ICO.Is there a White Paper, including a breakdown of how the token sale is structured and the total number of tokens that will ultimately be in circulation?
Activity: 27
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, or burning any tokens?
Activity: 65
I was very interested in this project. What restrictions are there to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 154
Is there a bounty program? What will be paid for the prize?
Activity: 140
You said that you participated in many ICO projects and felt all the existing problems at the moment - frequent deceit of investors' expectations, constant delays in the output of products, lack of any control by the ico team from investors. Where can I find a good auditor of smart contracts for ICO and what are the risks?
Activity: 126
What is a scam and what are its criteria? What can I do to prevent my project going to the ICO to be recognized as a scam?
Activity: 140
80% of tokens are realized in the ATS process and are distributed among its participants. Why are some of the tokens allocated to the team?
Activity: 51
I would like to become a member of the V-team club. In what jurisdiction is your business located?
Activity: 101
ATS is the first project that allows you to choose - buy tokens from a team, buy tokens from other users, or sell available tokens at any time at a bargain price. But why can not I send ETH from account exchanges or through exchangers directly? And what if the investor wants to send BTC, and ICO only accepts ETH?
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
How will you advertise ICO projects after launching your platform? Will you involve external experts or only your own resources?
Many enterprises would like to join this project. Can you conduct an ICO for a real business "on a turn-key basis"?
Do you practice ICO for traditional business?

We can do this after launching our platform.
If in the real sector of the business we see interesting projects that will bring innovation to the market, then there is a high probability that they will be placed on the platform. In any case it is still too early to talk about this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Perhaps a system designed very attractively but whether it has a different way of working such as the ICO, in General, could make attraction? Perhaps with this presence should be familiar with new things again. but in systems that owned this project, I really like.
Activity: 250
In the topic it is written that I can earn by participating in trading on the internal exchange of the project VirUs right during the ATS. Can I sell some of my shares to ICO? If so, on which exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: