Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅ - page 3. (Read 2743 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
sdfsdffd
I understand that basic information is available in telegram chat? Can you please link to all the chats of the project.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Are there links to the sites where the reviews were published? Interesting project, I want to know in more detail.
Activity: 12
Здравствуйте! Можно ли поинтересоваться какое количество средств на данный момент собрал проект? Smiley Wink

Probably you need a Russian-language topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-virus-ico-3168336.
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
How are the fundraising progress? How soon do you plan to collect the full amount of the project?
write in a telegram chat project, you will be answered!

Why can not I put this information in the topic?
Activity: 112
and there are no more answers) oh, so many words are said. "we will change the system," "a great project," and when you start asking questions and delving into the essence, then all disappear
Good afternoon! What are you waiting for answers? You do not ask anything!
Здравствуйте! Можно ли поинтересоваться какое количество средств на данный момент собрал проект? Smiley Wink

Good afternoon! For what purpose do you ask this? Follow the news in the chat rooms, we will notify how many are collected and what the situation is now!
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
and there are no more answers) oh, so many words are said. "we will change the system," "a great project," and when you start asking questions and delving into the essence, then all disappear
Activity: 113
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
you write that "we challenge the established laws of the market ..". it sounds grand, but how are you going to change the whole system?

Each system begins with a person. With sufficient attention to our project, the system itself will begin to change, because our rules of the game will suit everyone!

all this sounds fine, but for beautiful words there must be actions. or do you think that the system itself will only change due to your project?
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
This exciting project will be amazing. People will buy it with their money and get some viruses. This is a great virus name in the computer world, because no one likes to see any type of virus to his PC.
Can I enter other crypto-currencies? Or just bitcoin and ether?

only bitcoin or ether
I want to replenish my account. Who can help me do this? Where can I write?
write to the platform chat https://t.me/joinchat/HgB7pxGMRay8CmlAbhh9zA
Will there be published information about investors. I definitely want to enter the project.
yes, it will all be in the news on our channels.
Why did they decide to hold such an interesting action? Do you plan to hold additional shares?
just in the thought of doing something interesting for the participants)
Excellent, but tell me, can I get bonuses if I bought tokens and did not write to the mail?
better write to us on the mail, if you have no bonuses yet!
Is there a minimum amount for which the project will work? Or if you do not collect 25 million, then the means to return?
Send your question to us in a telegram, or ask it in the chat!
How are the fundraising progress? How soon do you plan to collect the full amount of the project?
write in a telegram chat project, you will be answered!
As for me, a very large sum for product development. I'm certainly not an expert, but it's very interesting why it's 25 million.?

in detail can read in whitepaper, there is the specified information why such price, especially other platforms collect in times more than we, pozhdomu this question not absolutely correct to a topic! Thank you for understanding!
I want to replenish my account now. You can throw me in private messages or here an exchanger or a website where you can exchange funds.

We do not deal with exchange means. We accept payment for ethereum and bitcoin.
I wonder what are the conditions for private investors? Will they be able to pass the tokens at one time? Will not the price collapse for this?

no, it will not collapse, but it is better for you to familiarize yourself with the whitepaper, there are conditions for investors, or write in our telegram chat.
Pages:
Jump to: