Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅ - page 12. (Read 2745 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The sale of tokens is actively continuing the second day - the sales trend remains positive, almost 6000000 tokens have already been sold, considerable sums have been paid for users' wallets as a reward for the partner program. We are pleased that our project with every hour of its existence proves that a large number of market players want changes and changes in the rules of the game.

We remind you that after the sale of 6,000,000 tokens, the growth phase will begin. The internal exchange of the project will be available and the price of the tokens will begin its next growth.

Hurry up to get tokens at the current price and be prepared for the start of domestic bidding!
Dear friends,

The VirUs project team is happy to inform you that the process of selling tokens lasts a little more than a day, but at the same time there is a constant positive sales dynamics (only 4 726 802 tokens were sold, of which more than 700 000 in the last 24 hours) - this is very good news for us as a team project and for all who decided to support us.

If the dynamics of raising funds remain at this level, we will be able to successfully complete the ATS on the timeframe indicated in the project roadmap, and perhaps even noticeably overtake the schedule.

We thank everyone for support, and those who have not yet joined our team, we recall that after the sale of 6,000,000 tokens, the stage of growth will come and the price of tokens will begin to grow significantly.

Yours faithfully,

The project team
Activity: 21
Team response very quicly and its very good. It's greate idea for new ICO 2.0 and i think it will be first good ico platform. All pioneers always get what they deserve. Therefore, I consider this project "must invest 2018".
Activity: 49
How many users (maximum) of the platform do you expect?

We expect that the number of users will be at the level of the average crypto-exchange in the first year of our work.
At present, there is simply no more necessary product on the IСO market.

What i like from this team until now is the way they communicate with the community in here, (at least for 6 pages of this thread) I'll definitely review your whitepaper more and like your new idea which i copied from the first page.
ATS (Aggressive Token Sales) is a new format for attracting investments to cryptocurrency projects, developed by our team of marketing experts specifically for the VirUs project.

I agree that the team is quick to respond to emerging issues, which indicates a serious attitude to the project.
Activity: 16
Interesting idea
Hope you reach your goal Smiley
270% for the first hour! How do you like that?
Congratulations to the first owners of VirUs project tokens!
Less than an hour has passed since the launch of the ICO (ATS) of the VirUs project, and the price of VIS tokens has already grown from 100 sat. to 272 sat!!!
This is only the beginning!
The VirUs project is a revolution in the ICO market.
Activity: 43

Give a link to a topic with a bounty program  Smiley
Activity: 43

Hi! Who checked how the internal exchange works? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Will your promoted tokens ever be enlisted to exchanges?
Will ATS go on after (if) tokens reach exchanges?
Yes. Tokens will be placed on third-party exchanges after the end of the ATS.
Activity: 16
Will your promoted tokens ever be enlisted to exchanges?
Will ATS go on after (if) tokens reach exchanges?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Your road map attracted me with its unusual division. Later I got acquainted with your project and realized that your platform, your idea and its implementation are full of creativity.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Will the implementation of the platform be in the web interface or will be the possibility to set up the program on the PC?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
UChain your best ecosystem!

We expect that the number of users will be at the level of the average crypto-exchange in the first year of our work.

What i like from this team until now is the way they communicate with the community in here, (at least for 6 pages of this thread) I'll definitely review your whitepaper more and like your new idea which i copied from the first page.
ATS (Aggressive Token Sales) is a new format for attracting investments to cryptocurrency projects, developed by our team of marketing experts specifically for the VirUs project.

I fully support, surprisingly very good support, always quickly and qualitatively answer all questions! Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
quite interesting. indirectly, this will give you an advantage for everyone especially for investors in ICO. This system needs to be applied and indeed currently appropriate time see the potential for an awful lot of investors ICO are popping up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Friends,

We are glad to inform you about the imminent start sales of the VirUs project tokens.

Calendar of events:

April 2 - around 12.00 (UTC+2:00) will be open access to private accounts, and you can replenish your personal balance.

April 3 - around 19.00 (UTC+2:00) the sales of VIS tokens starts. The first round of trades and the first stage of stabilization will begin, which means that the first 2,000,000 tokens will be sold at a starting price of 100 satoshi per 1 token.

Do not miss the chance to be in the ranks first and buy the project tokens at the best price!
for today I did not have time. But for tomorrow I will be ready for at 100%. Grin Grin
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: