Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅ - page 13. (Read 2745 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 14
I like the idea and functions of your platform.
Referral program is also of great interest for me.
Do you select ICOs from existing ones or do you create them yourselves?
We are creating our new format - ATS!
More detail you can read about this on our official website or in Whitepaper!

That seems to be very promising scheme.
But I think it must be firstly tested for efficiency. I don't see a big difference for investors whether to sell tokens on platform or on exchange.

Of course, everything new must be tested first. on the platform tokens can not be sold cheaper than bought. and on the stock exchange - it is possible)
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I like the idea and functions of your platform.
Referral program is also of great interest for me.
Do you select ICOs from existing ones or do you create them yourselves?
We are creating our new format - ATS!
More detail you can read about this on our official website or in Whitepaper!

That seems to be very promising scheme.
But I think it must be firstly tested for efficiency. I don't see a big difference for investors whether to sell tokens on platform or on exchange.
Activity: 28
I suppose, a lot of traders and investors will soon learn about this project. The potential of the platform is huge, I will recommend everyone to get acquainted with whitepaper Virus.
Activity: 112
Dear friends,
we are glad to inform you that the personal accounts of the project VirUs are already open.
The sale of tokens will start tomorrow, April 3, but you can already replenishment your balances in your account.
And you do not have to wait for confirmation of transactions at the beginning of trading and you will be able to redeem the tokens at the most attractive price.
At a price of 100 satoshi per token will be only 2000 000 tokens, do not forget about it!
Do you really think that the name "aggressive token sales" will do you any good in terms of public perception? I am also thinking from the perspective of regulators.
We think that the name has exclusively marketing value.

How the project will be perceived by participants or regulators depends on the concept and objectives of the project. And in this respect, we believe that everything is very well thought out and transparent.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Do you really think that the name "aggressive token sales" will do you any good in terms of public perception? I am also thinking from the perspective of regulators.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
Well, I'm very interested to see how this will go. It may be more profitable to invest in a Virus than to keep a depreciating ETH. Angry
Friends,

We are glad to inform you about the imminent start sales of the VirUs project tokens.

Calendar of events:

April 2 - around 12.00 (UTC+2:00) will be open access to private accounts, and you can replenish your personal balance.

April 3 - around 19.00 (UTC+2:00) the sales of VIS tokens starts. The first round of trades and the first stage of stabilization will begin, which means that the first 2,000,000 tokens will be sold at a starting price of 100 satoshi per 1 token.

Do not miss the chance to be in the ranks first and buy the project tokens at the best price!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

🌟VirUs🌟 project
Sounds great, team! Smiley You are making a better way to secure your member investments by creating tools to verify all member funds before sending them to the right destination. Now it will be safer for all investors. This will lead to a higher level of confidence in the members of the project
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm still wondering why the negative name of the project - VIRUS was chosen? Grin Huh
I think because of the company's plans. Will spread like a virus.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
you want to tell people what projects you need to invest and which ones you do not need? Did I understand correctly? if this is so then there are already people occupying this
No. We primarily create a platform on which the investor will be protected, regardless of which IСO he will participate.
And we also do an "easy start" for talented initiators of IСO.
What kind of protection is this? before the investment is not to invest? or after investing to do everything to get money back
You can return the money or sell the coins of the project on the own exchange. + they provide an escrow agent services.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
you want to tell people what projects you need to invest and which ones you do not need? Did I understand correctly? if this is so then there are already people occupying this
No. We primarily create a platform on which the investor will be protected, regardless of which IСO he will participate.
And we also do an "easy start" for talented initiators of IСO.
What kind of protection is this? before the investment is not to invest? or after investing to do everything to get money back
What are the benefits of the project developers ?And what are the terms of accommodation on your platform?
The advantages are that they actually guaranteed to receive funding for their product. In addition, they will not need to prepare an advertising campaign and engage in promotion, instead of focusing on product development.
Activity: 42
What are the benefits of the project developers ?And what are the terms of accommodation on your platform?
Interesting project. Read this road map, this looks serious.
At what stage of development is your platform?

We have already done a lot of work and are confident that it will be ready much earlier than the deadline in the RoadMap.
Activity: 25
Interesting project. Read this road map, this looks serious.
At what stage of development is your platform?
I like the idea, the professionalism of the team and the necessity of the project! Everything is clear and simple. Moreover, it is safe. At last it is a worthwhile project.
We are very pleased that you believe in us!
Activity: 76
I like the idea, the professionalism of the team and the necessity of the project! Everything is clear and simple. Moreover, it is safe. At last it is a worthwhile project.
Which jurisdiction did you choose to design your platform?
Now we are negotiating with one of the best law firms in the world - Baker McKenzie. We are confident that they will choose the optimal conditions for jurisdiction of our platform and all our clients and investors will be absolutely protected
Pages:
Jump to: