Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 26. (Read 81082 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Always nice to get something, maybe even quite unnecessary. Airdrop is always pleasant to people. But as the real rain it can be unexpected. Sorry for not managed to make wallet a few coins. The question is this: it was the only airdrop? Or will the second? even after a month or two?Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello,
 I just learned about this by earning some free tokens on my ETH adress, thanks !
I will keep and watch on this closer Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Seems that somebody have received something.
Great news!
Let's see how it will go on.
I wonder if the price of EOS tokens will grow.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
Its ridiculous the number of times people ask the same questions when clearly you can see they haven't at all tried to find the info.  Instead they'd want someone else to do the hard work while they chase drops every where.

They should have given the exact date and there wouldn't be this kind of questions.

Do you really think it's helpful information?

time of snapshot earlier this month

lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nice airdrop. I hope i got some ETH in my wallet at that time.

i keep 20 eth on my wallet all time and wait for invest the good project .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I got XNN tokens on eth address. Thanks to devs! Looking forward to the btc airdrop
Activity: 69
How many coins will receive the owners of 3ETH?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Nice airdrop. I hope i got some ETH in my wallet at that time.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
I have eth in my wallet since 2 days ago.
Should I receive the air drop?  Thanks!

If what you mean is that you've had ETH in you wallet only in the last two days then the simple answer is NO you should not expect to receive the drop.  
ETHEREUM AIRDROP COMMENCED - airdrop of XNN tokens to >750,000 Ethereum addresses with >0.1 ETH at time of snapshot earlier this month

The update about the snapshot and airdrop is only on the next page, i implore you to try and look out some obvious information in order to answer you own questions, if you are unable to find the answer then ask.  Its ridiculous the number of times people ask the same questions when clearly you can see they haven't at all tried to find the info.  Instead they'd want someone else to do the hard work while they chase drops every where.

You can also read the OP here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22255425
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I have eth in my wallet since 2 days ago.
Should I receive the air drop?  Thanks!
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
the distribution already started and right now they're sending it to 100.000++ address.
well,
i guess we do not need to hope that much because if you're only holding 1ETH or less than that,basically you get nothing or only small amount of token.
we need a month to distribute it i guess because that's a lot of address that they need to send.
plus sometimes the network is too crowded which is caused the delay.

where is the airdrop registration form? also not found in their website.

IF YOU CAN READ,YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND IT.
THERE'RE NO REGISTRATION FORM

because it's totally based on the snapshot(eth holder phase)
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
where is the airdrop registration form? also not found in their website.
Activity: 5
What date was the snapshot?

IIRC, it was some time between October 4th and 6th.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
What date was the snapshot?
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I couldn't see the coin in my wallet, what should i do to get it?

Read this thread would be a first step.

Look at this for example:

I have not received any tokens and have more than 0.1 eth in my wallets, is the distribution still on going or completed already?
They will distribute to approx 750k addresses, they are at approx 100k right now, so just wait Smiley
YOu can watch distribution transactions here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xab95e915c123fded5bdfb6325e35ef5515f1ea69

Thanks amacar1. This will probably take a long time to distribute. I'll wait for my turn.  Grin
Yes, I estimate that we (with small ammounts of eth) should wait for a week at least to get our tokens.

Distribution started 40 hours ago, 105000 addresses have received tokens. that's 2625 addresses per hour. Distribution should therefore take 286-40= 246 hours, so roughly ten and a quarter day from now. So around november third or fourth should the distribution be finished.

If you happen to have more than 14.4 ETH in your wallet, you actually were left out for whatever reason, but there is nothing you could do about it.

If you have less, you will get your share eventually.

In the mean time, I suggest training to aquire information by reading, instead of asking and letting others do the dirty work for you Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I couldn't see the coin in my wallet, what should i do to get it?
Activity: 6
I hope in the near future to get more information about this project. The idea of ​​a free coin distribution is brilliant.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Think i have to excuse myself for thinking this was dead.

Sorry!
Cool though to see you are living up to it.
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
i have received xenon tokens in 2 addrss, thanks
since i have read about your project, i will not sell immediatly Smiley
good luck
Activity: 24
Just checked and I received my tokens about 18hrs ago. Only around 30 ETH so not a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: