Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 36. (Read 81081 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
is there a way to verify if our addresses were captured in the snapshot? thanks a bunch
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I'm really pumped for this project.  I think it has a lot of potential.  I wish I had more eth in my account leading into the airdrop but ill just have to buy some when it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There's a few messages on their slack channel

Xenon Network [3:39 AM]
Hi - ethereum blockchain snapshot is currently underway

[3:40]
We are focusing on the rollout of the ethereum airdrop - to happen mid next week

https://etherscan.io/token/0xab95e915c123fded5bdfb6325e35ef5515f1ea69

Xenon Network [4:47 PM]
Airdrop is in the next 3-4 days

[4:47]
Not abandoned :stuck_out_tongue:

[4:48]
we are focusing on the technical side, not the PR/customer side

[4:48]
Doing a drop to 750k addresses is technically a bit of work to get right
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
When will this distribution happen?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
When I registered for the airdrop, I dont have 0.1 ETH in my address. But now I have it. Do you still consider this? Or is it closed now?
Snapshot was already made, so it is too late now.

Dev needs to publish the block number as a reference for the snapshot so that we can check if we are eligible or not.

Yes, that will be very helpful, can dev?
Activity: 31
hello,

how to join your airdrop ?
I'm very interesting.

It will be automatically credited to your private key owned etc address
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
hello,

I'm very interesting.

You need to have a ETH with more then 0.1 ETH
Activity: 62
hello,

I'm very interesting.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
Update: ETHEREUM AIRDROP - Ethereum Network Snapshot taking place from 4th October to 6th October.
- Addresses with more than or equal to 0.1 eth will receive a proportional amount of XNN tokens the following week
 - This will not be directly proportional but will be a diminishing function whereby small holdings receive proportionately more
 - An exact time for the snapshot is not possible due to the number of addresses being queried (~700k addresses)
 - Some large addresses such as those held by large exchanges or wallet providers may be excluded from the airdrop
 - We make no guarantees or promises as to the structure or fairness of the airdrop
 - The time taken for distribution will be dependent on ethereum network traffic
 - No registration is required for this distribution

Hey guys ! have you run away? there are no updates and the people are waiting for the airdrop! or is the project dead.
you do not write here anymore  Angry  this makes a very suspicious !

Lol. They opened an ANN thread, made a website, did a snapshot and invest a lot of money in order to run away with our worthless ETH addresses? Guys be patient and realistic. This procedure takes some time and hard work. There is no need to repeat questions over and over again.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
When I registered for the airdrop, I dont have 0.1 ETH in my address. But now I have it. Do you still consider this? Or is it closed now?

Dev needs to publish the block number as a reference for the snapshot so that we can check if we are eligible or not.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Activity: 244
let me ask dev
The snapshot has been successful with a total of 750,000 addresses containing >0.1 eth identified right ?

my question is , if that's my address inside 750,000 what if im cashout my ETH there now, will i still get airdrop?
or should we keep minimum 0.1 in my address before airdrop its done?

The snapshot has been taken so you can move your ETH now if you want
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
let me ask dev
The snapshot has been successful with a total of 750,000 addresses containing >0.1 eth identified right ?

my question is , if that's my address inside 750,000 what if im cashout my ETH there now, will i still get airdrop?
or should we keep minimum 0.1 in my address before airdrop its done?
Activity: 51
At least the did the job i mean which such amount of account to be handle .. i think they are doing pretty good ... so let hope they are all in good hand
and handle or airdrop sooner Cheesy

Yvmen
Activity: 87
At least a good news...Xenon all the way..Devs thumbs up!!
Activity: 110
It means that if I have a eth address which has 0.1 eth in will be received the coin. Right? Someone please help me to answer
Activity: 372
when will contribute tokens after Ethereum snapshot completed.  really look like omg?
Activity: 77
This looks very nice.
Will the token be airdropped automatically? like OmiseGO.
Yes exactly. There was a snapshot between 4-6 october
Activity: 53
This looks very nice.
Will the token be airdropped automatically? like OmiseGO.
Activity: 13
It's an interesting strategy. There will obviously be some wallets that aren't all that active or in to this. But the hope would be it still leads to a bunch more people becoming familar and adopting it very quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: