Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 40. (Read 81084 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
is coinomi a good place to recieve this tokens? i dont have myetherwallet
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
This idea makes no sense, at least stick to PoW coins. Ethereum was 72% premined and distributed via quick ICO - the worst methods for distribution this airdrop heavily favors. You might as well airdrop on onecoin distribution. EOS ICO was designed specifically to avoid such distributions.

After all the unethical things eth community of developers has done, you want to give tokens to the people who want to see this project fail the most?

LOL
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
When you snapshot the ETH? Looking forward to seeing token in my wallet  Grin
Activity: 46
Hold my ethers. EOS will be in top. Hope, this project will be better.
Activity: 77
How to joining to the airdrop❓

Read first post....
Activity: 46
joined to airdrop
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Doubt is allowed regarding a second AirDrop via eth snapshot
Activity: 77
Any Chance to participate without ETH holdings?

The Proposed Airdrop:
- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN - 70% airdropped:
  - 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether
  - 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding
  - 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms
 - Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives
Activity: 2
Any Chance to participate without ETH holdings?
Activity: 9
Nice one. I anticipate
Activity: 73
interesting project
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
this is a good coin to hodl on, where can i registrate my ether adres and how can i get some coins??
thnx in advance  Grin

how I understand you don´t need to register not sure if it goes for all types of wallet. I am using a MEW wallet. Let´s wait for update! Never saw it done like that but I am a newbie
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Sometimes, patience is virtue.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
People, Really and truly! Read the ANN!!!

The dev made it perfectly clear in the ANN what is happening, if you took the time to read it, they are taking a snapshot of the Ethereum chain looking for accounts with balance of above 0.1ETH among other things. For that the dev does not need to be on the site here all the time, and no you are not getting coins - they are ERC20 tokens - which can be later changed for native tokens on a new chain.

READ

thnx man, i m new on bitcointalk, so i ll read more and try to find my answers between other posts, and i didnt mean to bother the dev team
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
People, Really and truly! Read the ANN!!!

The dev made it perfectly clear in the ANN what is happening, if you took the time to read it, they are taking a snapshot of the Ethereum chain looking for accounts with balance of above 0.1ETH among other things. For that the dev does not need to be on the site here all the time, and no you are not getting coins - they are ERC20 tokens - which can be later changed for native tokens on a new chain.

READ

Activity: 117
Merit: 11
this is a good coin to hodl on, where can i registrate my ether adres and how can i get some coins??
thnx in advance  Grin
Activity: 56
is anyone receive XENON coins yet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
Oh so it's worth to keep my eth in 1000 addresses.
Proof-of-distribution?  Grin
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Oh so it's worth to keep my eth in 1000 addresses.
Pages:
Jump to: