Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 37. (Read 81081 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Very interesting approach airdropping to every eth address, hope it succeeds!
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
750,000 ETH addresses is some number and this is going to consume some scary amount in gas. On the other hand, the project adoption would be faster with this kind of distribution. Hopefully many of these tokens wont fall into addresses of people who don't need it.

yeah 750,000 addresses is a lot number for airdrop,, I hope distribution will come soon with no trouble at all ~
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Update: Ethereum snapshot completed.  Around 750,000 addresses containing >0.1 eth identified.  Airdrop to begin in the next few days.  May take up to a week depending on network congestion and gas prices.
Thanks for the update

Wow, airdropping on 750,000 addresses is a massive operation. EOS better be good  Grin
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
750,000 ETH addresses is some number and this is going to consume some scary amount in gas. On the other hand, the project adoption would be faster with this kind of distribution. Hopefully many of these tokens wont fall into addresses of people who don't need it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Update: Ethereum snapshot completed.  Around 750,000 addresses containing >0.1 eth identified.  Airdrop to begin in the next few days.  May take up to a week depending on network congestion and gas prices.
Thanks for the update
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
when can i join airdrops?

Read post above snapshot of Ethereum blockchain has been taken so if you have minimum balance of 0.10 ETH than you will get this automatically like OMG.

Activity: 93
Update: ETHEREUM AIRDROP - Ethereum Network Snapshot taking place from 4th October to 6th October.
- Addresses with more than or equal to 0.1 eth will receive a proportional amount of XNN tokens the following week
 - This will not be directly proportional but will be a diminishing function whereby small holdings receive proportionately more
 - An exact time for the snapshot is not possible due to the number of addresses being queried (~700k addresses)
 - Some large addresses such as those held by large exchanges or wallet providers may be excluded from the airdrop
 - We make no guarantees or promises as to the structure or fairness of the airdrop
 - The time taken for distribution will be dependent on ethereum network traffic
 - No registration is required for this distribution

Hey guys ! have you run away? there are no updates and the people are waiting for the airdrop! or is the project dead.
you do not write here anymore  Angry  this makes a very suspicious !

Maybe run away... With 700k addresses, imagine how much gas have to pay? lol~~

Somewhere between $15,000 and $30,000 USD, perhaps more.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Update: ETHEREUM AIRDROP - Ethereum Network Snapshot taking place from 4th October to 6th October.
- Addresses with more than or equal to 0.1 eth will receive a proportional amount of XNN tokens the following week
 - This will not be directly proportional but will be a diminishing function whereby small holdings receive proportionately more
 - An exact time for the snapshot is not possible due to the number of addresses being queried (~700k addresses)
 - Some large addresses such as those held by large exchanges or wallet providers may be excluded from the airdrop
 - We make no guarantees or promises as to the structure or fairness of the airdrop

Hey guys ! have you run away? there are no updates and the people are waiting for the airdrop! or is the project dead.

Yes, it will take a huge amount. But if the developer sends his token to 700,000 addresses, it will probably be the most common token in the world. Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
When I registered for the airdrop, I dont have 0.1 ETH in my address. But now I have it. Do you still consider this? Or is it closed now?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
when can i join airdrops?
Activity: 93
Activity: 34
we need more info. is there any update?
Activity: 64
Good project it seems. But we need updates
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Just wait and see. If you are afraid, buy the real eOS tokens instead.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
Hello I like eos and this is some kind of eos fork? Can I join the airdrop? Any updates? Please give us some information, so many people are waiting for the AIRDROP! The distribution date is set to 4-6 October and still no news!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
This os nice project and for sure many investor will invest to this project and i Hope this project will become successful in the future. Xnn for sure will increase the price in the future so if you have extra ethereum now you can invest now and hold it and you will earn a lot of profit. More power to the team and more project to come in Xnn..
Activity: 77
on the week i think. Really, I don't Know.

code: XNN

contract: 0xab95e915c123fded5bdfb6325e35ef5515f1ea69

decimals: 18

An alternative implementation of the EOS project with widespread, non-ICO'd token distribution.

https://xenon.network

But the project isn't dead or? (Some post above you said that)
Activity: 43
on the week i think. Really, I don't Know.

code: XNN

contract: 0xab95e915c123fded5bdfb6325e35ef5515f1ea69

decimals: 18

An alternative implementation of the EOS project with widespread, non-ICO'd token distribution.

https://xenon.network
Pages:
Jump to: