Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 44. (Read 81084 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
So you're planning on waiting for the EOS team to spend a shitload of time and resources developing their platform and then try to profit from it? that's about the laziest thing i've seen here in a while

technically Larimer has said that they are not using the money from the ICO to fund the development of the software. The millions their getting are going to go to their 'next project'. Whatever that it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Dont know what all this Twitter Airdrop stuff is about. Cannot see any post anywhere about a Twitter bounty program for this project. Dev, if there is one please add it to the 1st post. If not, please add this fact to the 1st post!

This seems to be a snapshot airdrop - ie no action necessary to get your share. Just hold ETH in your own wallets. I suppose this is a custom ERC20 tpken. Any instructions (contract address, symbol, decimals) for adding to MEW?

Thanks
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
joined twitter airdrop XENON
link twitter : https://twitter.com/MichalKlimauk
wallet id : 0xa2f116468f8c60830A881a2F9F7669A0cd44A341
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
how can I participate in this Airdrop?

You can start by reading the first post of this thread. There's everything you need to know. In bold. You can't miss it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Update: ETHEREUM AIRDROP
 - No registration is required for this distribution[/b]

What does it mean?

will coins arrive towards our eth address, without doing anything?
So, why people are twitting their addresses or posting them here in the forum?

Many people are posting their Ethereum wallet address here because they haven't bothered to even read the first post to see the very easy and clear instructions left by the dev/manager.   Its jarring actually.

I think it's about the post # 7 of the author of this topic, but there is no more information about the proof-of-individuality airdrop. People try to get more tokens, I follow the move but not convinced by the method ... (Sorry for my english, I'm french)
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
join twitter airdrop XENON
link twitter : https://twitter.com/fenerl3ahce
wallet id : 0x1aF57b15f375396Dab8ED0446782188849059CD4
Good luck
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Well, in the OP is stated that they don't guarantee the fairness of the airdrop, so I guess that's a good reason! Got my eth waiting, holding it anyways, no registration required, so what the heck?! can't wait to see what it turns out to be, but regardless, we have nothing to lose
Activity: 294
Hw can i join this airdrop
Information from first post:
ETHEREUM AIRDROP - Ethereum Network Snapshot taking place from 4th October to 6th October.
- Addresses with more than or equal to 0.1 eth will receive a proportional amount of XNN tokens the following week.
Activity: 294
Relax, people. It is in the OP that from right now until the 6th of October the addresses are collected. The week after (next week) we will get airdropped.
Why would you doubt the fairness of the snapshot?
Activity: 87
I hope it will be a fair snap shot..and there should be a public spreadsheet of eth addresses of those who successfully qaulified for the airdroped.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
the whole thread is very very strange  Wink  the people post here addresses without guidance from the dev  Grin
no guidance to the airdrop and the dev also writes no more 
Activity: 112
Hw can i join this airdrop
Activity: 444

What does it mean?

Many people are posting their Ethereum wallet address here because they haven't bothered to even read the first post to see the very easy and clear instructions left by the dev/manager.   Its jarring actually.
Activity: 139

... because people do not take the time to read through the details of the airdrop.
Only one posting his eth addy is needed for others to follow  Wink
Activity: 155

What does it mean?

Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Twitter airdrop? Lower ranks cant join?

Am i in the wrong thread?

You need ETH in your personal wallet - nothing else.

Where is that information about "twitter airdrop" coming from?
Don't know, people are just stupidly spamming about twitter airdrop eventhough it doesn't even exists!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Twitter airdrop? Lower ranks cant join?

Am i in the wrong thread?

You need ETH in your personal wallet - nothing else.

Where is that information about "twitter airdrop" coming from?
Activity: 323
Join twitter airdrop
https://twitter.com/kipariskd
wallet id : 0xe770D23fa76Fb4ac046FdD55223c5808c5532CFA
thanks  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
It is very unfortunate that users with a lower rank can not participate!
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
How many Xenons do you get for every Eth?
Pages:
Jump to: