Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 42. (Read 81084 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
How can I participate in the Airdrop, OP never mentioned in his post how are we going to join the Airdrop.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hi dev what else do we need to do? do we need to provide our eth address in order to join this airdrop?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
this is a very peculiar airdrop without registration . no one knows how to participate.
well let's see how it goes here
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
how to join this airdrop dev?
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
Anybody knows if the Snapshot is already taken?

same question.

can anyone clarify?

thanks.
Activity: 59
I'm not late. I hope so    Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I will hold my eth, I hope to be one of the lucky people to get this airdrop.  Thank you
Everyone have balance >0.1 ETH will get this airdrop. However, it does not proportion to ETH balance. They use algo to give more coin to ETH address with small balance.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Dam i guess i'm lucky, just bought some 0.1 ETH right away  Grin after seeing this Air Drop
Good luck with your project mate, waiting for more interesting news about this token Smiley
Activity: 87
Hope m not late..just bag some eth in mew Angry
Activity: 77
How do I get this airdrop
hold at least 0.1 ETH in your Wallet and you will automatically receive the airdropped tokens
Activity: 13
How do I get this airdrop
Anybody knows if the Snapshot is already taken? Or can i move some more ETH from Exchange to my Wallet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I will hold my eth, I hope to be one of the lucky people to get this airdrop.  Thank you
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
what's the movement of snapshot ,did dev say something about it ,i am waitting for join in airdrop .
how to join ??
hold at least 0.1 ETH in your Wallet and you will automatically receive the airdropped tokens
I will join this if i will be able to buy eth next weeks and if still airdrop will runing. Good luck with project dev.
The Snapshot for the Airdrop is between 4.-6. October. So if you buy eth next week you can't participate in the airdrop.
Activity: 161
I will join this if i will be able to buy eth next weeks and if still airdrop will runing. Good luck with project dev.
Activity: 19
Don't need to do anything, just hold >0.1 eth in you wallet and wait.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I'm expecting to see what will be the proof of individuality check. It is a very interesting topic in our virtual world today.

Same here because as we all know crypto is all about privacy. Let's see how many people will reveal their data.
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
I'm expecting to see what will be the proof of individuality check. It is a very interesting topic in our virtual world today.
Pages:
Jump to: