Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 37. (Read 10491 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
I like the Tcash concept,It is usefull to all traders,well catigorize. Such a good project to participate in.
Activity: 2
Good luck The promotions dev Cheesy i support you
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Now it's hard for me to evaluate the project, since I'm new in this business. I want to hope that the guys will succeed! Sorry my English))
Activity: 243
only 1000 participants, i hope im not to late on this one, i miss the first airdrop. your project looks promising it might sell high in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Looks good. Wish developers best of luck with ICO. Waht about Soft cap?
Activity: 59
I believe this is a hot project, I really do not want to miss it again, because I lost the AirDrop1 qualification, I have joined the community, thank you
Activity: 175
I like projects like these. This is an exchange site right? Where you also have your own token? It's nice to have more market options and hopefully this one would be competitive enough where there's a big volume and secure enough to trade. Good luck on this project.
Activity: 29
so much support in the project, I'm sorry that I missed the first AirDrop, I believe in your project! Wink
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
nice project sir, i'm really sure that this token will be success
Activity: 294
Merit: 38
Chinese and Japanese translator
This is the first airdrop that I joined, which needs the post number. Great for this one.
I will investigating your project.
If i can give some comment, i will edit this post.
Hope you go well.
Activity: 294
Thanks for aridrop, good luck dev and project!
Activity: 59
Missed the first round, looking forward to getting in this time. Looking forward to this project
Activity: 119
i like to be part of this project, i am in
good luck dev
Activity: 216
nice project with a great price. good luck for the team
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I hope at least with this project I'll get something worthwhile. I wish you success.
Activity: 8
Great teams, great future waiting for Tcash. Waiting detailed info of roadmap and whitepaper too.
Activity: 223
Your Page looks good. And the description of your project too. But if im honest, i dont believe that your project will be better than all the other tokens they released the last day. But i like getting suprised.
Activity: 112
miss the first Airdrop , hope i can be part and support of this project
Activity: 57
You always need more decentralised exchanges. Interesting project guys, I will be following.
Activity: 224
Your project looks good and has so many supporters, which, in my opinion, is the reason why your ideas are widely accepted? I want to join you, but before that, I need to look at your white paper in detail.
Pages:
Jump to: