Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 40. (Read 10491 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Hello. Can I get more information about the project management Huh what is the development experience? when the project will be released on the stock exchange ??
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

I'm in the table at number 4, it says that I did not join the telegrams, but I'm here. Correct
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
Realy so nice project, hopefully this project will go along way in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
i really like this token that make airdrop programs for the distribution.
Activity: 133
joind dev..hope i can get the place..thank you
Activity: 140
I am still a member of the telegram
I do not understand why I'm not on the list for Round 1
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I added, although I did not participate in airdrop 1, I hope to get my ... Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 533
I am no part of the 1st airdrop,so i wanna join the 2st airdrop.
Activity: 280
 Wink Smiley Smiley :)greatly done announcement. And a good team for this project.  goodluck!
Activity: 80
Promising project i hope you guys are working now for the platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

it looks like i joined the 1st airdrop, but i did not get the token, so i can join the airdrop 2nd.
I will also join bounty.
Activity: 266
Wishing you success in your project. I will look forward to your future updates.
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Round 1 I participated but not received
I hope I will be lucky this time
thank you
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Fire fire fire
This is as solid as it gets. hahaha will be on the telegram to show my support and invite friends also. thanks for the opportunity devs
Activity: 187
EtherFlyer Decentralized Exchange Platform look like an extremely promising platform.
Unfortunately, even after applying for airdrop 1 i could not get an TCash.
I hope this time I can get some.
Thanks.
Activity: 80
Do we earn anything by holding the token?

Advertising, etc....

Thanks

Activity: 62
I'd like to get involved. Let me know. Would like to learn more about the project and the team. Thanks. Good luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
I missed the 1st round of your airdrop. It is so lucky that I can apply for second one! Thank you dev.!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Nice another exchanger for ethereum base tokens. Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 504
Wow! i like your concept! it's very fresh and original. from its name to its platforms, one can barely sense substance in it. I just hope I'll have a chance to get hold of this precious token of yours. More power to this project and GOD bless!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: