Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 15. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
Christmas is already close !! And I want to feel it now. I join with great joy to your project
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Are you sure that ETH network will work for you? It is crashing upon Kitties, not mentioning mobile apps.
Activity: 102
I need presents for boxing day.... nice one dev
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Can't think of anything funny, but I like all the goals and attributes of this Token.  Let's do this.
Activity: 280
When this project is out in to the world it will be a good one. Dear Santa I'll love a good gift too.. Trident developers good work..
Activity: 53
Project is huge, does not have any single goal. The initial goal is to become competitor of IOS and Android, which can be very tough target for the team, but the plan is good. Project is covering all dimensions. But I think fr the implementation of the plan, the team should be very skilled and hardwork, lots of people will be involved in the project so the developer and management side should be strong. good luck
Activity: 98
Good Luck For Your Project My Dear Dev! Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
 like that this project seems to have a devoted and hardworking team behind it, which sets it apart from a lot of new projects right now. If it is able to garner community support it could take off. Good luck guys !!!
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
The project sounds good. Good Luck.
Activity: 644
I think it's will be a great project for the future !
Best of luck dev team !
Activity: 46
Interesting project and distribution model, will be following this.
Activity: 26
This will be an interesting pos token. What exactly are the the predetermined holding parameters for token dividends? Ty
Activity: 246
I believe that this project will be success.. Bring us to the moon.
Activity: 48
It's a realy good and work project!!!
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
Total supply is just 3,000,000. A good sigh for those people who participate in airdrop. Even 1000 will be enough.
Circulating supply even less, all they need is a little hype, to get listen to a good exchange and the only destination will be the moon.
Activity: 168
I tried to participate many project , bounty and airdrops and I'lle be honest, I 'd token with get reward and pre-ico bonus.
I hope tihs project will grow up with our supports.

Thanks for everyone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Total supply is just 3,000,000. A good sigh for those people who participate in airdrop. Even 1000 will be enough.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Dear Santa, I will be buying my own presents this year using TRDT Smiley
Activity: 448
this airdrop necessarily will gather many followers in this wonderful project!
Activity: 636
It's an outstanding project, which goal is to create a blockchain based iOS / Android app that will allow for the use of TRDT tokens as payment for goods in real time. The project will be very successful and we'll see it in the nearest future.
Pages:
Jump to: