Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 16. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i think this perfect trust me
Activity: 131
good job dev. you dont stop to suprise us. hope there's another airdrop/bounty for new year.hehe
Activity: 28
Seems like a good project. The idea behind this project is good.
Website looks good and reliable,team looks solid.
I look forward to the good news.
Activity: 55
Fast money transfers are something that we all need. At the moment I do not have the opportunity to pay for the goods so as not to pay the bank. I hope Trident will solve this problem)
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Pictures alone is very christmas feels. And also the objective, which is to  give and share trident to  all. Merry Christmas!!
Activity: 7
Christmas airdrop Cheesy Trident's devs are the new Santa Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
incoming holiday season, airdrops! best time of year i guess.
good luck trident on your way to success. hopefully i can catch new airdrop and also i saw your ad for your freelance coder need.
I will tell them to my friends maybe one of them will reach out to you.
Activity: 15
TRIDENT GROUP is best, This is really great to get the Christmas gift I really happy to get the free token of Trident. thanks dev.
Activity: 61
Has Aidrop been closed yet? I'd like  to get a Christmas present too! Good project! Thanks!

No, Phase 2 of the airdrop will go live tonight at 9PM EST. The sign-up link will be announced via Twitter and the Telegram Announcements channel. Only 500 new participants will be permitted so you must be quick, good luck!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
 Tridents initial goal is to create a blockchain based iOS / Android app that will allow for the use of TRDT tokens and others as payment for physical, tangible goods in real time. Much like Venmo. You'll be able to pay your friends for the simplest of things in the shortest allotment of time. Along with the ease and convenience of mobile functionality, Trident also aims to be the fastest and most efficient means of creating and distributing wealth in a decentralized fashion amongst all people, from all backgrounds of life. Through the Trident network and it's Proof-of-Stake protocol, individuals will be given the ability to realize worthwhile dividened-esque rewards for their loyalty to the project.
Interesting idea.
Good solution to the problem.
Activity: 238
Has Aidrop been closed yet? I'd like  to get a Christmas present too! Good project! Thanks!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Absolutely Great Project I am looking forward your project and I Invite Friends to Join the Project and Make Project Successful.
Activity: 19
This is a project i will like to be involved in especially after missing the first airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Technology of the future. Great project!
Activity: 61
We are in search of a freelance coder, please see the announcement for more information. If you think you'd be right for the job you may contact us via our business email - [email protected]
Activity: 150
Waiting for your wallet and CoinMarketCap Top 25 on February 25th, 2018 Smiley
Activity: 41
Great Project, I'm in. Good luck.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
lovely bounty, some good token for xmas is a striking idea.. can't wait for this!
Activity: 362
I think its very interesting project. Great idea and good luck.
Activity: 23
Looking like a great project!  I wish to be go to moon!!
Pages:
Jump to: