Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 11. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Q. what is main reason 🎅santa is always so jolly ? because He knows where all the bad gilrs live!
with such huge erc20 tokens there's no real projects or community behind a lot of those tokens! checking this thread, I'm not jolly like Santa ( becoming seriously surprised 😮) Trident group's project looks Legit and credible, outstanding work and Great team! keep the vib 👊 hope you all the Luck .... Merry Christmas 🎄
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I wish you a great success. Looks nice !
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
hello guys , i think it is a very good project, i think this project it's will be success . so best of luck,
Activity: 43
TRIDENT GROUP is a really wonderful project which used in real-world, hope it will be successful
Activity: 185
Hope to get lucky in Christmas an early present from the Team Trident would be the best Christmas ever!
Activity: 134
quarkchain.io
Thanks for this interesting new project, I like the fact that it's possible to stake one's tridents!

Best of luck Smiley
Activity: 14
in appearance the project is serious, I hope the developers will bring it to the end, I will join and see what will happen
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
is a great project,always look forward in this project,and ill will always support in this good project. Grin Grin
Activity: 27
Among the most promising ICO with tangible business proposition, market traction & ready product Highly Recommended
Activity: 406
Everyone has a iOS / Android, even the life of modern man is in the phone) you Have great chances of success!
Activity: 336
Keeping my eye on this project.Looks very promising.
Activity: 46
A good idea with a mobile app, it's very convenient! For me, it's always a big problem to look for a way to transfer phiatic money to the crypto currency.
Activity: 124
trident is a er c20 token giving a lot of giveaways. very important to have a marketing strategy like this to encourage people to support and to be hodlers of token. this is the beginning. great job
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Activity: 132
We really need financial tools in this world, let's hope your project goes well!
I'm in for now.
Activity: 336
This is such an exciting airdrop and bounty program. People behind this really spend time to come up with this so the participants joining will be more excited and enthusiastic doin the task.
Activity: 23
good project. hope you will go far
Activity: 10
Excited an happy that i join in the bounty program, looking forward to this project, hoping it will be successful., goodluck devs
Activity: 14
I just joined this great community just now .....I hope it becomes a huge diamond ..#TRDT is a moving train
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Very good and detailed post. I think this coin will be in bigger exchanges in the mid 2018. Good luck to you all.
Pages:
Jump to: