Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 18. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: LinAliza
Forum rank: Member
ETH address2: 0x81e7E9A199dB47eb7e5dEf42a9b7d7e66e54F606
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
wow,,,i see much people like your project because absolutely its great project..i follow this.hope we all success together. Smiley
Activity: 36
This project is a brilliant effort and has the potential of being a successful one.
On the issues of the roadmap, it needs to be provided in earnest so as to cement the fact that trident has come to stay.
All that's needed now is lil bit more information and a bit more advertisement to attract more investors and make this project grow.
Am grateful to the dev for giving the less privileged an opportunity to participate in this project. Thanks Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
hi , I'm interested to join the airdrop and ICO as well. when will coin come to market and what is key different of this coin with other slimier Alts coin ? Huh Huh
Activity: 7
A great power needs great responsibility ! So a great blockchain need a great token !

Come guys, join the force ! May the force be with you !

This token is the reply of the great question !
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
C You I'm rich,because there are good preconditions for growth project!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Tremendous work....Seems to be good development. What is the UPDATE LOG for day 4. Will there be any winners for day 4?
Activity: 7
Awesome! Always happy to be able to get some more tokens of an amazing project. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
interesting  i m happy to be a part  part with TRIDENT project , I like their idea and hope that the project will be successful.
good luck to trident team
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Having registered 1 time in the next phase of Airdrop I get automatically. I understand correctly?
Activity: 19
you can't fart and squeeze at the same time.
You can't have it all
Pick whats important.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
Interesting project! Good luck devs! Will look at this project development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Another good project, i smell the succeed of this project goodluck team im very exciting about this project glad to be part with it
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Good project. I am happy to be on board. I hope to see this project moon beyond expectations. Good team. Good developer. I love this project
Activity: 504
Merit: 110
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
With good work, I will regret if I do not join your project and not only me who joined your project, because I have invited my friend to join in your project, good luck dev.
Activity: 36
TRIDENT GROUP combines cryptocurrency with mobile payment, really a great project, which will be used in real world
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
So funny campaign before Christmas, Kitties are nothing  beside that  Grin
Activity: 21
Christmas is coming for all of us. Hold on guys. Lets take a sit and watch this growing
Activity: 5
I'm looking forward, happy holidays!
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
i like young man create event and project on true moment is christmas, i see much people like your project and we support with small job.
Pages:
Jump to: