Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 21. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
trident altcoins is good coin thank you dev i am itersting this
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
interesting airdrop campaign with great privileges wish this token to go to moon as soon
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Where i can find the airdrop link? Is it still active or aidrop already ended? Cause i didnt see any post of the first that airdrop has already ended, hope im not late to join.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Wow the best christmas project. Great project dev
Activity: 504
Nice and very promising project, and I believe Trident will have a fast progress. Good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This project is very professional team. I like their idea and I'm sure that the project will be successful.  Smiley
Activity: 336
wish more luck your project dev. this is an iteresting project
Activity: 252
great work Trident!! Keep It Up!! Love It!!
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
Successful project to be. Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the мoon!

Activity: 185
We will be happy if the project has a good future.
Activity: 16
very nice project.. i wish to our community all success
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Its a nice concept and project and I think it will boom this project to the community. Good job dev.
Activity: 34
Project is very promising. Going to rock and skyrocket after using it in the mainstream transactions.
Activity: 57
very nice to see such a project like this. will be successful.
Activity: 68
I think many people will like this project. Good luck!
Activity: 246
Get ready for crypto ride to moon with Santa, just waiting for that moment, we will get there for sure, I see couple of creative people behind this campaign, amazing.  Smiley
Activity: 854
Great project, hope this one gonna be successful, Godbless..
Activity: 70
Wow am kind of speechless don't really know what to say.
I see a huge success in this project and a glad that am partaking in such a wonderful project.
Activity: 23
Creating such an amazing project like this makes me wanna jump to the moon! Grin And I am pretty sure that this project will join me as well, goodluck!
Activity: 122
Pages:
Jump to: