Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+AIRDROP][EUT] Ethereum Universe | SECURE | LOW SUPPLY | In Development - page 2. (Read 2709 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
Thank you everyone for the participation! Airdrop round 1 is over, there will be one more airdrop in the future, so please dont be sad if you didnt make this airdrop. Spreadsheet will be posted in a few hours!  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
Good project, good luck and success. Thank you dev for a great project
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
i will support this project goodluck team and more power
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I just posted on the Ethereum Universe Chinese channel and forgot here.  ha ha, good luck~
Activity: 210
The best thing about your website is your "about us" section - its empty!

Seriously what's in "development"? Its a plain simple ERC20 token!
Activity: 134
many interesting things started with a simple airdrop and achieved great success, good luck in the development in this project
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
The project looks great) I hope so will continue) Thanks for the opportunity to participate)))
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 36
nice project.. very interesting..
will support this to the moon..
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Transactions without intermediaries ?That's good .
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2354
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Interesting name for an Airdrop. I'll be following the performance of the token. Thanks for sharing  Wink
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I've joined the airdrop. I want some free token. I hope it's not too late  Smiley
Thank you and goodluck!
Activity: 43
I hope the best for this project may be growing rapidly and can make us all fly to the moon. Good luck Grin Grin
Activity: 222
UNIVERSE!COOL, I should join it and hope it successfully, good luck,dev
Activity: 56
I like the idea and the concept it's really good. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this wonderful project. Keep it up and fly high to the moon.
Activity: 103
Just joined the Airdrop with all required things done. I wish dev much success for this awesome Project 😎💪💪😊
Activity: 70
This is going to be a hit.Goodluck devs I'm wishing for your success.
Activity: 56
amazing vision and website. will be investing into this soon. thank you for airdrop and handwork. good luck!
Activity: 728
I believe  in a non-governmental organization founded by a group of people  who share the same vision, that Ethereum Universe and the technology behind it will have the potential to revolutionize monetary policy in the entire world. Low supply and good team can make this coin great.
Activity: 9
good project
congratulations go go   good luck
regards
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Looks very good with total supply only 2000000 tokens, so if developer will work on his project, it's will be good in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: