Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+AIRDROP][EUT] Ethereum Universe | SECURE | LOW SUPPLY | In Development - page 6. (Read 2709 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hope to get future coins, I wil try  Smiley It's amazing project for all to try change your life the better and forever. I wish good luck to all.
Activity: 40
I'm in, I hope this project make the difference, nice website !
Activity: 42
Great news! Good luck anyone to get some coins in airdrop!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I'll be joining in. Good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
i like this roject and its aim to support development in ethereum based cyptocurrency
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
is Indonesian language not needed for this translation bounty because i don't see it on the list?? i wanna reserve it sir

I would love to give you the bounty if you can translate to Indonesian. Please make the thread and send me a PM when finished, Thank you sir Smiley
Oh and you might need to replace the Image codes with this to fix the broken image link,
Code:
[img]https://s8.postimg.org/45rfijix1/EUniverse.png[/img]                                       
[img]https://s8.postimg.org/kgmy133g5/EUT.png[/img]
Activity: 6
1st Airdrop is in 2 days everyone! Be ready Wink

Clarifying as what cioloxl asked (and yes, although you've replied, but I see that you still use the same term) in order to join this "airdrop", someone needs to contact an exchange and asked them to enlist your coin?

I my opinion, referring from the meaning of airdrop on this post, and even if we don't use that post as reference, it is still a basic knowledge that an airdrop should be a free distribution or a small task, like signing up your site, or PMing you the address, those simple things.

Your task here is slightly (if not significantly) more complicated and using the terms of "airdrop" here is misleading. Change it, please, and stop using that term for . . . . this task.

Also, even if you persist, the task will somehow backfire. As what I know, in order to be seriously considered by exchange, the dev team need to contact exchange's admin themselves, provide details of your project (which I think most likely will involve the document that you don't believe; whitepaper), and the market demands. Asking members to flood exchange's thread (or maybe their support email, but I believe less people want to go this far for what supposedly to be a small task) will ruin your name even before your project started. Don't believe me? Go to yobit's thread and see yourself, what do you feel when some people are in the middle of protesting how their withdrawal stuck, then someone from godknowwhere popped up and posted, "please add EUT!!! It has a good project", then vanished. Several posts later, someone else also posted, "when will you add EUT? Please add them."

Sir, please be patient. Airdrop is very simple I promise  Smiley Tomorrow, I will be updating this thread with the form to fill out, then you will receive the airdrop. See! I know your excited but just be patient. Everyone will have fair chance Smiley It's a shame how people are so spoiled with getting free airdrops, that you COMPLAIN about the SMALL requirements to get the airdrop, Stop being lazy, and fill out a simple form. It cant and wont get any easier then that.
Airdrop is tomorrow everyone! Be prepared📈📈📈📈
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
is Indonesian language not needed for this translation bounty because i don't see it on the list?? i wanna reserve it sir
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Please join our telegram if you would like to be eligible for the airdrop!
www.t.me/ethereumuniverse

I cannot join Telegram thru the link!

How to join the airdrop?

PS: Already joined. Had to be in the app, in webapp it didn't work.
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
Complicated! I dont understant what must I do to join your airdrop!
I think you must make easy your task, easy step!
Airdrop is similiar with giveaway, just give away you token. dont make us confusing with complicated task.
Make it easy, and you will get more support from us.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Clarifying as what cioloxl asked (and yes, although you've replied, but I see that you still use the same term) in order to join this "airdrop", someone needs to contact an exchange and asked them to enlist your coin?

I my opinion, referring from the meaning of airdrop on this post, and even if we don't use that post as reference, it is still a basic knowledge that an airdrop should be a free distribution or a small task, like signing up your site, or PMing you the address, those simple things.

Your task here is slightly (if not significantly) more complicated and using the terms of "airdrop" here is misleading. Change it, please, and stop using that term for . . . . this task.

Also, even if you persist, the task will somehow backfire. As what I know, in order to be seriously considered by exchange, the dev team need to contact exchange's admin themselves, provide details of your project (which I think most likely will involve the document that you don't believe; whitepaper), and the market demands. Asking members to flood exchange's thread (or maybe their support email, but I believe less people want to go this far for what supposedly to be a small task) will ruin your name even before your project started. Don't believe me? Go to yobit's thread and see yourself, what do you feel when some people are in the middle of protesting how their withdrawal stuck, then someone from godknowwhere popped up and posted, "please add EUT!!! It has a good project", then vanished. Several posts later, someone else also posted, "when will you add EUT? Please add them."
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hey guys; Are you going to post on twitter the airdrop link as soon as the airdop is going live so the twitter followers can particpate as soon as possibile?
Only 2,000,000 token? Hope this coin will go to moon!

Thank you sir! We're aiming for pluto though haha  Cheesy  I belive I have something solid here, I just hope we have the right kind of support from the community!

reserve malay/indo translation do pm me at telegram https://t.me/ismadanniel

I would be glad to reserve it for you, if you could PM me here or in telegram I would appreciate it!

Reserved Chinese translation,thank you.Keep updated, more appropriate translation

Translation samples:

Monero Gold(Chinese)

Please PM me here or telegram T.me/EthereumUniverse sir!  Smiley

Good project! We invite you to our ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

How kind of you! Thanks a ton, Could you PM me the link please? I'd gladly reward you with the "Other" Bounty if its a quality post.

-Snip-

So...it's basically a bounty? Not a real airdrop. Nothing wrong with that, just don't label it as such to get more people interested in your token.

Actually sir we are going to have 2 airdrops! Bounty and ICO.. There's going to be plently of ways to earn tokens, dont worry lol Smiley
I'm going to keep things clear as they are, I do not do fasle advertising. We are a new project and working hard as we can to keep everyones trust.  Thank you for taking interest.

Activity: 158
this project better let us know how long and how many team members behind your project ? and whitepater?
Activity: 161
reserve malay/indo translation do pm me at telegram https://t.me/ismadanniel
Activity: 140
Good project! We invite you to our ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Activity: 91
Reserved Chinese translation,thank you.Keep updated, more appropriate translation

Translation samples:

Monero Gold(Chinese)
Pages:
Jump to: