Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+AIRDROP][EUT] Ethereum Universe | SECURE | LOW SUPPLY | In Development - page 3. (Read 2709 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
very good constructive project with clear idea,
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Hi! The project looks like perspective. Join to the Airdrop. I will be pleased to participate into Bounty!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This project looks cool and the name itself is superb.
Looking forward for more updates of this fantastic project.

Good luck dev.
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future.
I am considering long-term investment.
Of course I will participate.
Activity: 76
What is the essence of the project?
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Universe is expanding. Hope to seeing  Ethereum Universe  expanding to whole cryptocommunity
Activity: 2
In thread you said that required for join telegram group. But in airdrop form, i dont see that join telegram channel is required.
Well, good project  Smiley
Activity: 51
This project has the right concept.and idea which fits what people need. Looking forward in this project.
Activity: 448
It looks like a really awesome Project. goood luck!
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
completed all task .Hope ill get some of your token .
Activity: 392
Join Telegram, Twitter. Good Luck.
Activity: 70
I like the concept of this project
Activity: 52
Very interesting project, especially the choice of smiley. I'll try to take part if it works and I advise everyone to join.
Activity: 3
This is my first time to request to participate in an Airdrop. Exciting!
Activity: 15
at last the long wait is over.. but worth to wait... ill support your project.. love you lilly 😘
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
this is ethereum universe.  by using universe, this project should be the biggest the boldest the one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Help me understand that value proposition here...Super basic token (take a look at the contract on Etherscan), no utility, no team, roadmap aims to get listed on exchanges and start a Reddit group, and promises things that ALL ECR20 tokens already inherit from the Ethereum blockchain. There is nothing new - zero, zilch, niet, nada, rien. Yet we're supposed to believe this will be the biggest thing since sliced bread, solving all the problems facing ETH??? Please. Might as well go hunting for a leprechaun, Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy.   
Activity: 28
This project looks cool and the name itself is superb.
Looking forward for more updates of this fantastic project.

Good luck dev.
Activity: 1
by low total supply of this token and very limited airdrop hope this will be great project. Good luck
Activity: 1
Good luck devs, this looks promising.
Pages:
Jump to: