Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+AIRDROP][EUT] Ethereum Universe | SECURE | LOW SUPPLY | In Development - page 5. (Read 2709 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Interesting project with a low supply surely it will hit moon and universe it self.
Good Luck Team
I am supporting you
Activity: 292
looking forward to this project
Activity: 352
Merit: 0
Good team.Good project.
I hope this project's expanding to the world
in the future.Good luck.
Activity: 378
This project is good.
I'll support your project.
Good luck.
Activity: 223
Merit: 6
This project seems a great one and the name itself is superb.
Looking forward for more updates of this fantastic project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
looks legit project because have a low supply
joined airdrop and looking forward
also i want to particapate Twitter bounty too...
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
The more such coins as Ethereum Universe. The better for the community
Activity: 154
Is telegram WORKING?

There is no option to join.

Activity: 56
Ethereum Universe! Perfect name for a pioneering project with promising intentions. I love the way things work out in this project and I know theres something more so I suggest more information about this token. Goodluck devs!
Activity: 420
Hi devs! Congrats! I can smell success for this token because of its strategic, hands-on devs and low supply. More power!
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
I've always been a big fan of ICOs. From the hint of ur name, it seems that you want to rule the universe of crypto. U also have low supply and that's one thing I like about a cryptocurrency. This guarantees high value.

haha thank you. that's inspirational but true! Grin
Activity: 148
This project look interesting, good luck . Waiting for tokens. Thank you very much.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

To all the participants of Airdrop I wish a successful landing and success to the project !!!
Activity: 504
I've always been a big fan of ICOs. From the hint of ur name, it seems that you want to rule the universe of crypto. U also have low supply and that's one thing I like about a cryptocurrency. This guarantees high value.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
thnx , i join to the airdrop ,i hope go up to moon
Activity: 5
Hi EUT! I've joined your Telegram group and hope to be part of your airdrop! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Project seems to have good potential and unique. looking for more information, roadmap etc.. Good luck dev.
Activity: 154
Great!!! This project is simply amazing.. Surely, with its mission it will succeed.. more power!!!
Activity: 36
interesting with this token project.
with total coin supply only 2,000,000 hope price will high and this project will success

well, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: