Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 21. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
! This is quite interesting and realistic. I will monitor it in the future and will support the project if it is feasible. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Thank you for the Airdrop! I'm intending to hold for a few months, wondering where this will be heading.
Activity: 99
I have joined in this project but did not get water drop, but hopefully this project I hope smoothly and great succes
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
i received for 2nd airdrop, thanks dev  Smiley
Activity: 434
Im awake all night but sad to say im not able to join airdrop batch 2 but still i will not pull my support to this project. Looking forward to the next bounty and airdrop ill wait for it. Goodluck Genesis!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
-----goodevening Dev..just joined the BTCOUNTY SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN THANK YOU Kiss Kiss
Activity: 224
received mine,

thanks!!
wil hodl. and keep looking forward for your progress.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Genesis project the first I hear this project I'm super sure that's this project will be successful and will get fame in the field of bitcoin not just the bitcoin also in worldwide .even you just you hear the name you surely know that this is not a scam cause the word genesis is so known in  the bible (in the beginning god made all he plan).and I know this project will be successful and can make wonder things like god and genesis will thrive .
#GO_GENESIS
#LETS_FLY_TO_MOON
Activity: 67
May the project be done successfully and make it to the moon
Activity: 26
 I like the idea that Genesis Token.I cant wait for more plans to make it more successfull  Wink
Activity: 100
Have my airdrop, thank you dev.
Activity: 25
This is wonderful....i will be following your project always.. Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin
Activity: 34
just got my tokens. thank you!

joined translation bounty

kevin
Activity: 98
Join signature bounty and test Genesis Coin signature  Grin
Activity: 70
Received tokens.
Thanks devs. Wish the project succeed!
Activity: 84
Token received, thanks dev and team.... Kiss
Activity: 134
What are the plans you guys got for 2018?
I might help with graphics if you're interested; that roadmap for example could look much better Wink
Good luck with the project!
Activity: 249
Merit: 109
Very good project, it is recommended by WeChat or QQ way to expand the publicity to the Chinese users.
Activity: 89
hmm, i filled smth wrong. I hope I get it on friday  Smiley
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
I just got my airdrop.
Thank you so much!!!
Pages:
Jump to: