Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 18. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 10
Hoping that this would be a successful coin. Already got my first rewards from the first airdrop
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I just don't get the hang in posting pictures on bitcointalk. I just created this in a few seconds:
https://imgur.com/GXcwN0I
Perhaps someone could add the picture to this thread Smiley

regards

i also want to do something edit ... share please Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Anybody can take part in the nearest airdrop? Or people who participated already can't?

If you received an airdrop before you can't apply again.

If you applied before but never received an airdrop because you were unsuccessful, you can apply again Smiley
Ok, thank you. I read that in the rules already. Hope this project will be successful  Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
some competitive concept  in here..nice work dev.
I'll be waiting november 10th to apply for the third airdrop, cheers.
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Genesis code is among the top 3 projects I strongly believe in.
Activity: 81
Why is it that i received only 400 GEN coins instead of 4000 or 3000 as mentioned in the post? Anybody else out there having same issue?

You received 400 GEN for a bounty payment. The 4000 was for Airdrop 1 which if you didn't receive means you missed out. The 3000 was for Airdrop 2 and a number of applications got declined due to errors in forms and people not fulfilling all the requirements as stated in the ANN OP. If you applied for Airdrop 2 but didn't get an airdrop, that's why.

You can apply for Round 3 though on November 10.

I am pretty sure i applied for the airdrop as well as bounty, anyways tough luck  Wink
Activity: 267
Awesome news! Thank you for your job.
-----EXCITED TO MUCH..goodluck guyz...goodevening... Kiss
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I'm waiting for 3 rounds for participation!
Strong team and honest here it is good, I was all corrected in Round 2 and apologized, there is so little respect where now you will meet. Developers at the height
Activity: 70
Mp3 wow ,very catchy name , for sure lots of.people.will love to be part.of.this coin ..
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Genesis is enough strong on ED, steady price by the way, soonest more people will come to buy and hold this promising token, im 100% sure of that
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

They sent me 3 000 GEN, thank you dev for your generosity!
Activity: 644
decided to join signature bounty, i see bright future on this token, i check price on ED, this token have a stable price, and also have good admin on telegram group, so good luck bradaaa Smiley
----goodmorning sir..done to fix it..thank you Kiss Kiss
Activity: 60
Merit: 11
A star trader
Is the third airdrop coming up anytime soon? Great project and the bounty, airdrop rounds are going smoothly. Looks decent and hope to see it on more exchange soon!
Activity: 50
waiting for the Third Airdrop  Wink
Activity: 86
waiting for airdrop 3.. hope this time will get the token.. Grin Grin
Activity: 376
Am about to receive email notifications from this thread in order to participate in the next round of the airdrop. The project looks logic and efficace. Good luck
Activity: 109
Looks like quite interesting project...I would be happy to be of it!!
Looking forward for more updates in nearby future..all the best community & team!!
Pages:
Jump to: