Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 16. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is what Im waiting for
3rd airdrop, but spreadsheet still empty
Activity: 66
Their is already good interest in this project :-)

I think this could be a very good Coin with a lot of potential.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Where can I find the whitepaper? or if not yet released, when will it be released?
Good luck
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
Wooaaahhh. I didnt breath for a second while filling up the form. My allarm clock do the works!hahaha. Nice work. We will support this til my last breath. 😘 Hoping for the success of this project!keep it up. 😉
Activity: 42
Genesis sounds good, is a fast, secure and flexible structure. Hope to see the growth of this project ! Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hope i get it this time! this project relly interests me and i was unsuccesfull last time, i don't know why. Thanx!
Activity: 84
I Trust this coin , until 2nd phase of airdrops , the markets still tough , i wish it will to the moon when airdrops ended all
Activity: 56
Interesting and potential project
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
Good good good..  Grin

Good luck for everyone... Cheesy

Good job dev Grin
Activity: 86
Getting excited over here....link please ehehehe
Activity: 103
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
Lovely project, the airdrop format is so organised, so multiple accounts, thumbs up dev
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Genesis Coin works fast, reliably and flexibly? It's great, It's what we need. Joined.
Activity: 10
Waiting patiently for the third one..
Activity: 294
hope this coin will continue to be a big hit in the market in the community...long term invest to this coin is worth it...more success dev!
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
Looking forward to get this token..  Such a great project
Activity: 143
Nice project. Genesis coin will increase to high level very very soon. Wait for the airdrop
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm waiting without blinking in this one, missed the last one Sad
Activity: 392
Really anticipated to join this  ,i was among the winner of the free 1,000 Genesis tokens given to best twitter comment some days ago.... This is a project cant afford tp miss...
Activity: 56
My btt profile is created october 27, this year it will be forgiven.
Pages:
Jump to: