Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 20. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I will support this project whole heartedly. This is one of the project who maintains high transparency and gives me very good feeling about the project and future.. Good luck dev.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is my first time to participate genesis airdrop. Hope it works!
As far as I know Genesis is the fastest coins in the market under Ethereum block chain.
I hope I could get one. Smiley
Activity: 54
Airdrop 2.1 incoming in less than 30minutes!!!
Im a follower of thisnproject and I will support you till the end, cause I believe that this is going to be a successful one. This project will fly to the moon. I didnt manage to get tokens on airdrop 2, hopefully i get it this time.

Genesis Coin Fast. Secure. Flexible. Free Airdrops
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
This team are the most transparent I have seen in recent time in terms project management and following stipulated principal without compromise. Well done guys!
Activity: 294
mmm having Gen for Genesis mining and other genesis platform would be easier and user friendly.. i had a genesis mining account, thinking of resuming it with this new system.. hope all of the aims for this prject will be regulated successfully.. branded and trusted name in crypto world..
Activity: 448
Genesis Coin is fast, secure and flexible and it means that this coin should go to the moon!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Fast transactions is your strong point.
I'm sure, that great interest, caused by your project (and airdrop, of course), will give a huge start impuls to the coin.
Your roadmap is quite agressive and should bring good results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I took part in the second stage of token distribution, but they never came. Probably, I did not fulfill any conditions. I'll try again.
Activity: 56

Im join in 2nd airdrop but my name not in the list i hope im in 2.1 now, 8 can get the coin. Thank you dev
Activity: 770
This is my first time to join a project like this and i was so interested.Hope to be included on the list,thank you
Activity: 89
Only 1 hour left, get ready. I will be for sure Smiley
Activity: 11
Finally, i have a chance to join this airdrop.im so interested in this project that is so good and deserves more support.more power team.im so excited.
Activity: 21
Im join in 1st airdrop but iM not in the list i hope im in the list soon thanks dev
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Been following the team for quite a while and I must admit am impressed. Really good project and their social platforms are well organised. Good luck team
Activity: 294

This is the day ive waited ,i hope i could get through this ,this is the platform that i want to support,real support the genesis... its an honored to join a project like this..im so excited...
Activity: 56
Thank you for another airdrop I hope I will received this time Good luck more success in the future...to the moon🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 112
For being fast,Reliable and Seccured in addition to been on the Ethereum Ecosystem, it's going to be a great project
Good luck dev
Activity: 131
One of the best teams to run a fair airdrop. Kudos.
Activity: 308
I just received my coins today. But I believe they are also having another one as well. Goodluck to everyone!!! this is a great opportunity for everyone to get into the crypto space.
Activity: 112
This is how a community based project is done as they are the driving force
Project concept looks unique and exceptional
Good luck dev
Looking forward to make it up to your upcoming airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: