Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 54. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 314
great Project, but this project will be better if u need whitepaper and roadmap,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WAGMI
I so love the project itself plus the dedication of the team! I can see a big potential with this! Well, good luck and thank you for the free coin via Airdrop!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The only place that you will be get listed is etherdelta or will you get listed at another places?
Will there be any pump times for the coin that we will notified?
What about chances of getting listed on big exchanges like cex io or bittrex? will you work on that
Activity: 406
This is really wonderful project fast reliable and secure. I was waiting for update from dev. Just got an opportunity to dive in.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
I think this coin have big future! I believe in developers!
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
Thank you very much for answering all my question on telegram.
Great social engagement.  Wink Look forward to knowing more about the project.
Activity: 29
I hope this project will gonna not be drop like others. I like everytime original ideas difference about mining.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
will this coin be as big as the band, GENESIS?
i doubt it.

will this coin beat another coins?
there's a chance for it.

good luck!
Activity: 70
Activity: 9
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
This project is going to be huge and i am really glad to be on board. Wishing the team and the community a great success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello i am applying for the airdrop and i have full faith on this coin that this will rise more then our expectations and we may bring some happiness in our life by trading with this.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Well seem like this project will succes
Activity: 70
Activity: 13
Having to take 15 seconds is a good sign of a token. It's also uses safemath code which is reliable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Hi all i joined for bounty also with donated some eth in your project hope to see you in future with a good projects liked it and smooth moves makes you go to da moon
Activity: 133
I just filled out the form. this is very interesting one. We all waited for the airdrop to start.
Activity: 13
one of the greatest project i have seen!! more power to the team and investing ni this too  Grin Grin
Activity: 363
it is clear that there is a plan, I think this project has good chances to come forward. I think soon there will be an informative roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: