Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 57. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why was the other thread closed? It's so confusing. I keep going to the other one and than this one cos the other one is saved in my browser  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
i would wait for this airdrop it has a great potential Cheesy
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Nice project, perfect rules, i like this dev, different from other dev

And i hope this coin to the moon soon
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
An excellent project, I am confident that it will be successful. I will definitely hold the coin until it goes to the moon.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I believe the first Airdrop was a hit, now I want this to be a hit back to back and I hope the dev of this coin follow through with the project and not just a pump and dump scam voin
Activity: 210
Just a few minutes and the airdrop will start! This project will be amazing, looking forward! Smiley
Activity: 252
Good luck and i will support you 100% More Blessings to come..
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
After reading the OP, I think genesis coin (token for now though) is one of a kind. Looking forward to the proposed Genesis platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
The Gen price will pump up soon. Just wait for the progress and development of this coin. It will make us rich if we hold it for a long time. I see this token to be more flexible in all exchanges and will get huge of investors and traders.
Activity: 2
btw, good job devs, marketing will be tough due to similair non blocks up and running but im sure u will pull it off. Hope to see the platform in action soon! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 173
After Reading Idea And Supply of Token i Fall in Love With Genesis Coin. It's 11:00 PM Night and Even after Feeling Too Sleepy Because of Full Day Study I M Still Over My Computer to Join This Airdrop. Grin Cheesy
I Missed 1st Airdrop But don't Want to Miss Others, As i Can See Community of Genesis is Growing Fast And Also Project is Very Interesting so You Easily Get Lots of Investors in Future And Also We Get Rich if we Hold This Coin For Long Term. Wink
Activity: 84
Community growing day by day, it's indicate that this project is good, support it for sure....
Activity: 392
Multiversum
I like how this project is evolving and how you keep community updated about it. Reviews are good too. Let's see a bright future for Genesis Coin!
Activity: 13
this coin is growing big, no dobut. The buzz is louder the closer we get to the drop.
Activity: 112
I like your project. You have well plans roadmap. I am sure the coin will have success with fast and low-cost transactions .
Activity: 322
30 mins left, I see more people interest in this project. It is good thing for one project, I believe it will go to the moon same as eBTC in the future  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 138
I have already Deep Onion wallet in my location and I don't want to lose their airdrop. What to do?

Can't you use any of the other fields to put your Eth address? Or maybe just swap one out for the time being. Your Eth address only needs to be displayed until you've been added to the spreadsheet, that means you've been verified.
Activity: 103
it looks like it's a good project, with airdrop requirements, and a not-too-large supplay coin will make a precious genesis coin
Activity: 504
i really wanted genesis coins. it is very popular in the crypto world (i made some research). all the reviews are positive. it's very promising and has huge potential. i missed the first airdrop so im hoping i can make it this time. God bless devs!
Activity: 392
Multiversum
I have already Deep Onion wallet in my location and I don't want to lose their airdrop. What to do?
Pages:
Jump to: