Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 56. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Many people were too late in the first airdrop round. Will those who missed out automatically enter round 2 in the spreadsheet?
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
very cool project with an interesting concept! I hope this airdrop will be a success
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Way to a mooning crypto
As it is today after the 1st airdrop genesis coin has already listed in etherdelta which express its potential. So everyone here is the coin which you are looking for>>
way to a mooning coin. Never miss a single chance
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Very cool project with an interesting concept! I hope this airdrop will be a success  Cool
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Will the tokens be distributed instantly? And are there any ongoing negotiations with exchanges?
Activity: 784
Very pleased with a thoughtful distribution system, this is a good protection from bots. Good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
I love the name. Genesis coin. I've met all requirements and hope to be fast enough to make the next airdrop list after missing out on the first one. You guys are doing a fantastic job with Genesis.
Activity: 406
It's cool if the transactions are really fast. Because bitcoin is very outdated in the speed of transactions
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I'm always support for Genesis coin. will definitely fly to the moon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Very good idea to verify the profiles which will claim this airdrop. I think there were many double claimers in the first airdrop round.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I look forward to approaching of the airdrop Cheesy
I would like to add that I believe in you guys and also I'm sure that you're able to create something out of the ordinary Grin
Good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Genesis seems to look like a good project. I don't really know much about it for now but will be following it as time goes on.
Wish you all the best
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i like genesis because it's FAST, SECURE, FLEXIBLE, and i like the roadmap it's very impressive and the Team always giving Updates to NATION
Activity: 616
This project looks really interesting. Is there any team overview available on the homepage?
Activity: 70
countdown for 2nd airdrop i am excited hope no cheater,and go to the moon GENESIS. Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
This coin will be minced?  Roll Eyes what protocol does POS or POW use? I don't understand  Embarrassed
Activity: 52
Genius Coin is very likely to become a great project. Keep on guys !
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Hi, Dev's? Did yall decide when the ICO would be? I read on Russian bt thread that the community would decide. Is it the truth?
Activity: 238
Thank you guys for the opportunity. I look forward to see more development on the project.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
remain 10 minute to go 2nd airdop. i hope get success register.
Pages:
Jump to: