Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 59. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11
air drop is comming guys get ready becaus this token worth it !!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Finally i make new password to log in again n again..😔
Activity: 33
15 second transaction time and a total supply of 16,000,000.  I see some real potential with this coin.  I'm looking forward to the airdrop.
Activity: 13
Activity: 2
Joining the second drop. Love the project!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
it will be a fast coin to mine, seems interesting but with few updates so far. Joined to support this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
The faster transaction time is a major gamechanger. This will be a determinant on what crypto will be mass and extensively used in the future.
Activity: 3
The developer of genesis project is pretty active, I have deep conviction that this project will boom and one should not miss the opportunity to join this project
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
What the Development Team Plans for the Future of Genesis ?
Activity: 2
Very glad to be part of the community.
Activity: 12
Amazing !  Grin Good Luck Dev  Grin
Activity: 57
As I read the read roadmap of this project it is more competitive than any other coin. I hope for your success. And I wish that I would be part of your AIRDROP and to be chose.
Activity: 27
I can't wait to see my name on the list..
Activity: 96
Im waiting for the next airdrop right now. I hope this time im one of the luckiest participant. Last time i missed out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
i have a question. those address which are participating in airdrop, will they have place on as genesis addresses od any kind of project??? because genesis name means some kind of that.
Activity: 214
Number of tokens is quite small  Smiley and airdrop-distribution-chart looks very generous.
it will probably lead to quite high price. just don't use too high gas price.
eth transactions now are really cheap  Grin
Activity: 105
quarkchain.io
Very pleased to participate in this project. The distribution is intelligent and I like the chosen methods of devs.
I will follow you. Good luck for all!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
hiii..... i want join this airdrop but i dont have twitter Cry. is that okay?
Activity: 127
So much anticipation for the coin.. The coin with a great future and we'll enhanced idea.. It's probably gonna be the next big thing to happen in crypt world
Activity: 34
Everyone here should interact with GEN's twitter regularly.
I participated in one of GEN's twitter activities and received 1000 GENs.
Great.
Thanks Dev team.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: