Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 12. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 13

The distribution was wonderful, thank you! Success awaits this token
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello Dev,

Good day,

It seems this has a good platform and active developer. can you share the Roadmap and white paper of Genesis?
We want to promote and support you on this project. Please push to be listed on different exchangers such as coinexchange , bittrex
poloniex and others. Good luck and God bless.
Activity: 38
Fill the translation bounty form hope to see my reward soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
already joined on telegram and twitter just waiting for the next round of airdrop good luck for this project.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I missed the third airdrop again Sad
Oh no. Guys, you count on me trying to apply for the final airdrop. I am still trying to get into genesis coin before it starts to take off!
Activity: 41
Looks like a really good project! I'd be more than happy to join and can i read the whitepaper please.
Activity: 392
I'm sorry I did not have time to join, I think this project is promising, tell me about the fourth phase
Check the date of the last final airdrop and set alarm not to miss.
Activity: 392
Am amazing project anyone cant afford to miss, i have received free 1,000 for twitter campaign and am gonna hold till moon... The developer are so serious about the project...
Activity: 31
I'm sorry I did not have time to join, I think this project is promising, tell me about the fourth phase
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good project where is the roadmap and whitepaper please ? Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
Activity: 84
The thing which I like most about this project is that it is focused on the newcomers in the cryptocurrency market.
Best of luck to the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
many active member sharing on tele chat, its good achievement i think, i hope this token community can grow to amazing level, also i hope this token will listing to big exchanger sooner
Activity: 126
Activity: 36
Getting listed on better exchange than EtherDelta will be a good move, but to make a difference the road map shall be clear and promises fulfilled
Activity: 118
This project is good and with an amazing team. It will surely be successful
brand new
Activity: 0
Relatively descent looking project, looking forward getting on-board this one.
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com
Did not have time for this round, well, I will definitely be 4
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I join in and support this coin.
okay also tuh I will wait and join join.
Activity: 70
join at bitcointalk at 18 october Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: