Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 11. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Great airdrop, genesis to the moon soon, support for this project.
Good luck)))
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I'm very happy to support this project
I'm waiting for the next exchange in November.
Good project.  Grin
Great menagement , community as well. Looking very organised and professional !
This should be one of the greatest so far ! Wink
Airdrop is on 19. November.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'm very happy to support this project
I'm waiting for the next exchange in November.
Good project.  Grin
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Hello guys! I have applied for the signature bounty and already wear the signature. Kindly check my application. I am also planning to write an article (and possibly video) of Genesis Coin. I honestly think that Genesis Coin would become one of the hottest tokens in the marketplace. I am looking forward to promoting your project.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Very interesting and promising project, thank you!!!
Well done!!!
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
This is one of the first projects I've seen where the devs genuinely seem to be interested in experimenting with building a blockchain. This evident in how small of a percentage of coins the devs are keeping. I'm pulling for you guys
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hopefully this project is skyrocketing .. a very friendly team, thanks kusus its to the telegram admin who has helped me to follow bounty signature ..
Activity: 70
Genesis Coin is a fast, reliable, flexible solution for transactions in a crypto environment. All this will allow Genesis to the moon. Joined the Genesis Airdrop. Good luck.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
great community, great development.. what else do genesiscoin need to be a huge project?
Activity: 560
Don't lose hope guys. Price will go up surrely when we start promoting on social media!  Wink
Starting on twitter..
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
What's purpose for this token?  Huh Was it created just for speculation or any services be available in the future?

There will be apps in the future that will use Genesis including a voting app. We will reveal more details after we've finished distributing as that's when work will be able to fully begin. We've spoken about the future a fair bit on our different platforms, I suggest checking out our website and reading some of our weekly updates or pop into Telegram.
Sounds good. Hope it will become a reality. I keep my eye on it. Good luck!
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com

So I'll wait for the third round, this time I'll obey the terms
Activity: 63
I got some Genesis COIN at airdrop 3 . I hope to get more and keep for the future.
Activity: 145
I am the developer of Genesis and will be able to answer any questions along with llyfee regarding the airdrop, Genesis etc Smiley

We moved to this new thread to allow us to include the signature bounties as well as add in some images and more information.

The old thread can be found here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-genesis-coin-launch-fast-secure-flexible-free-airdrop-2291834, incase anyone wanted to see any previous posts.

When will be the third round?
Activity: 182
I love this project very impressive..i filled up already..i can't wait to join.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
FINALLY RECEIVED MINE! Thanks Geneses.
Activity: 133
this coin has a great potential to be developed on be a top coin
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Genesis is sure a project to follow, will hold the coin to the moon,this is a sure project that  will become a point of reference in the near future  in the cryptocurrency cloud
Activity: 392
A project everyone will never afford to miss, i will hold my token till moon.. Keep it up developer..
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I have always wanted to join the airdrop but I really can say if I have succeeded in doing so. I can't remember if I have successfully applied before. Is any spreadsheet for all the airdrops where one can confirm entry?
Pages:
Jump to: