Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 40. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Will the Presale last long?
Activity: 38
Now i’ve read in an article that FortFS started providing cryptocurrency liquidity for clients in November, last year! But there was no FortFC, how were they working?
I think they were working in the same old way as many other brokers do, they just transferred their orders to cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do i get it right that it’s not the most effective way?
Of course, not. Such a scheme of operation is the relic of past. It’s slow and takes too much money. Who needs while everyone wants to save money and get what they need ASAP? That’s how the idea of FortFC was born.
Is their scheme of operation much faster?
Of course! You don’t ask anyone to manage you orders, you are cryptocurrency liquidity and you can provide it to others. They have a very interesting principle of operation. Probably, it’s a new level.
I’d like to understand this with the help of an example. Let’s say, how long will it take to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat? 
Activity: 42
Now i’ve read in an article that FortFS started providing cryptocurrency liquidity for clients in November, last year! But there was no FortFC, how were they working?
I think they were working in the same old way as many other brokers do, they just transferred their orders to cryptocurrency exchanges.
Of course, not. Such a scheme of operation is the relic of past. It’s slow and takes too much money. Who needs while everyone wants to save money and get what they need ASAP? That’s how the idea of FortFC was born.
Of course! You don’t ask anyone to manage you orders, you are cryptocurrency liquidity and you can provide it to others. They have a very interesting principle of operation. Probably, it’s a new level.
Activity: 61
Is it possible to get a discount biggest than 50% on this ICO now? 
Activity: 59
When will arbitrational trading become available to FortFC’s clients?
Activity: 58
What do you do at the moment to attract big investors to FortFC?   
Activity: 60
Will you use Internet advertising for promotion of FortFC platform?   
Activity: 238
What will you do to develop client base of the project?   
Activity: 224
As far as i understand, you are going to make reserve copies of system data, right? Will this data include users’ data? Where will these reserve copies stored?
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
What security standards are you going to comply with and what protection technologies are you going to use in FortFC project’s operation?   
What is the minimum number of tokens that i should buy to take part in ICO FortFC?
If we start with the minimum amount, now minimum purchase amount is – 5000 FFCT.
What is the minimum number of tokens that i should buy to take part in ICO FortFC?
Activity: 210
It’s pleasing that FortFC takes care of equipment which the project will use to work. It’s really cool. It means that they’re focused on high quality of work. I think i’ll certainly try out this platform after the launch of a full-fledged platform.   
Do they need any serious equipment to work?
Of course! Such projects need serious hardware. It is needed for transactions aggregation, the transfer of positions on the exchanges, bridge technology developing and etc.

It thinks that it will cost a lot of money. Maybe it’s easier for them to rent equipment that it needs? It will reduce the costs.
It’s a bad idea Smiley First, what sense does it make to reveal your development on someone else’s equipment? Secondly, you can never influence failures of 3rd party’s equipment, it means that you will depend on then. It’s better to have your own equipment to make quality of operation better.   

How often do they plan to update their equipment?
Hello,
We plan to keep up equipment and gear up-to-date and replace to a new ones each it is required technically. Thanks
Activity: 40
It’s pleasing that FortFC takes care of equipment which the project will use to work. It’s really cool. It means that they’re focused on high quality of work. I think i’ll certainly try out this platform after the launch of a full-fledged platform.   
Of course! Such projects need serious hardware. It is needed for transactions aggregation, the transfer of positions on the exchanges, bridge technology developing and etc.

It thinks that it will cost a lot of money. Maybe it’s easier for them to rent equipment that it needs? It will reduce the costs.
It’s a bad idea Smiley First, what sense does it make to reveal your development on someone else’s equipment? Secondly, you can never influence failures of 3rd party’s equipment, it means that you will depend on then. It’s better to have your own equipment to make quality of operation better.   

How often do they plan to update their equipment?
Activity: 39

Pages:
Jump to: