Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 35. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Has the token sale started long ago?
As far as i know, on September, 24th.  In fact, the token sale is live since that moment.
Has the token sale started long ago?
Activity: 210
I don’t get what the minimum investment amount on this ICO is… It is said in the whitepaper that the minimum investment amount is 50 Euros, and it is said on the site that it is 500 Euros. Where’s the mistake?
No mistakes. ICO minimum investment amount is specified in the whitepaper, and it’s time of the  presale now.
Really? Then why some guy told on a forum that he bought FFCT tokens for 120 Euros. How is it possible? 
Most likely, he participated in ToTheMoon promo action. The second round took place recently. During it, the minimum investment amount was reduced to 50 Euros.
The second round took place? So such actions will still take place before the end of the pre-sale?
Hello,
Currently, no promotion yet planned but stay tuned for more updates before the end of this year, Thanks
Activity: 53
I don’t get what the minimum investment amount on this ICO is… It is said in the whitepaper that the minimum investment amount is 50 Euros, and it is said on the site that it is 500 Euros. Where’s the mistake?
No mistakes. ICO minimum investment amount is specified in the whitepaper, and it’s time of the  presale now.
Really? Then why some guy told on a forum that he bought FFCT tokens for 120 Euros. How is it possible? 
Most likely, he participated in ToTheMoon promo action. The second round took place recently. During it, the minimum investment amount was reduced to 50 Euros.
The second round took place? So such actions will still take place before the end of the pre-sale?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Activity: 80
Activity: 224
Are there any arguments in favor of the idea that FFCT token will only increase in price after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 61
Is it planned to add tokens of promising projects to FortFC system?     
Activity: 59
Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency arket has dropped.. Will this have any impact on your project’s development? 
Activity: 140
It’s a weird decision – to make FFCT token be traded only within the FortFC system. It seems to me that it won’t bring the result that the project needs.
Why not? Even such an approach will ensure needed liquidity of FFCT token because the FortFC system is expected to have a lot of users. In addition, the token will be listed not only there.
So the FFCT token will be listed on other exchanges, too?
Yes, of course! Even on the largest ones. At least, the FortFC managers promise it will be so.
Are the names of the exchanges where FFCT token will be listed already known?
information about the exchanges is confidential. I think it will be disclosed after the listing.
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Do you accept payment with fiat currencies via bank transfer?
Activity: 59
What cryptocurrencies is it possible to use now to buy FFCT tokens?   
Activity: 63
How long will it take the company to connect one broker to FortFC?   
Activity: 60
Why don’t you want to support MT4 in the very beginning to get rid of it later when brokers will start to switch to MT5 massively?   
Activity: 55
What number of corporate clients is it planned to attract to cooperation with FortFC during the first year of project’s operation?   
Are many tokens already sold on FortFC ICO?   
Just one 1% is sold so far.
Activity: 31
Are many tokens already sold on FortFC ICO?   
Activity: 62
It’s a weird decision – to make FFCT token be traded only within the FortFC system. It seems to me that it won’t bring the result that the project needs.
Why not? Even such an approach will ensure needed liquidity of FFCT token because the FortFC system is expected to have a lot of users. In addition, the token will be listed not only there.
So the FFCT token will be listed on other exchanges, too?
Yes, of course! Even on the largest ones. At least, the FortFC managers promise it will be so.
Are the names of the exchanges where FFCT token will be listed already known?
Pages:
Jump to: