Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 41. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It’s pleasing that FortFC takes care of equipment which the project will use to work. It’s really cool. It means that they’re focused on high quality of work. I think i’ll certainly try out this platform after the launch of a full-fledged platform.   
Do they need any serious equipment to work?
Of course! Such projects need serious hardware. It is needed for transactions aggregation, the transfer of positions on the exchanges, bridge technology developing and etc.

It thinks that it will cost a lot of money. Maybe it’s easier for them to rent equipment that it needs? It will reduce the costs.
Activity: 210
What will the system base on forming trading signals? Who will access them?   
Hello,
Free daily cryptocurrency trading signals will be available for the early investors who take part in our ICO at the very beginning. Thanks
Activity: 40
It’s pleasing that FortFC takes care of equipment which the project will use to work. It’s really cool. It means that they’re focused on high quality of work. I think i’ll certainly try out this platform after the launch of a full-fledged platform.   
Do they need any serious equipment to work?
Activity: 59
What will the system base on forming trading signals? Who will access them?   
Activity: 63
How any tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign? By the way, what date will it last?   
Activity: 60
What will the FFCT tokens which are not allocated to the ICO be spent on?   
Activity: 55
Why are you sure that the FFCT token will have good liquidity?   
Activity: 61
Are you planning to attract your major clients to participation in the ICO? Or aren’t they interested?   
Activity: 59
The amount of the funds raised during the ICO doesn’t grow… Are the things going well?
Activity: 51
How much has the company raised on the ICO by this moment? 
A little more than 130 000 Euros so far, but there will be much more in the future.
Activity: 52
How much has the company raised on the ICO by this moment? 
Activity: 64
It seems to me that attending Blockchain Life was useful for this project. But if i was project’s head, i wouldn’t stop and would keep participating in such events.   
I think that the team will not stop and will continue to develop their project. and will promote it in different ways.
Wow, which one??
BlockShow blockchain conference was held in Singapore from November, 27th to December, 1st. FortFC project was presented in exhibition area.
And there was no presentation again?
No, the project’s head had a 10-mintues speech, presented the project. Frankly speaking, i dunno what his presentation looked like.
When will a report on this event be ready?
Activity: 54
It seems to me that attending Blockchain Life was useful for this project. But if i was project’s head, i wouldn’t stop and would keep participating in such events.   
I think that the team will not stop and will continue to develop their project. and will promote it in different ways.
Wow, which one??
BlockShow blockchain conference was held in Singapore from November, 27th to December, 1st. FortFC project was presented in exhibition area.
No, the project’s head had a 10-mintues speech, presented the project. Frankly speaking, i dunno what his presentation looked like.
Wow, which one??
Wow, which one??
Wow, which one??
Activity: 84
They don’t stop, they’ve already attended one more conference!
Activity: 57
Activity: 48
What is the nominal price of the token?
0,2 Euros, but it is lower now.
Pages:
Jump to: