Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 43. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello. How much have you managed to attract by this moment?
Hello,
Currently, the following total amount is raised €136, 336.74. Thin infomration is publicly available on our website - fortfc.com. Thanks
Activity: 31
Hello. How much have you managed to attract by this moment?
Activity: 42
Why does the team not working on project development?  I thought that this is what the funds were attracted at early stages. 
First, fund attraction at early stages is still on. Secondly, project development is under way, that’s what the platform’s representatives have repeatedly claimed.
Does it turn out that we will be able to try out beta version of this platform in the near future?
It depends on what you consider to be “in the near future”. According to the official plan, engine platform will be tested in the last quarter of the current year.
What about negotiating with exchanges? This is very important for liquidity supplies.
They’re working actively in this direction, too. If you’re interested n particular paces and timeframes, you can find then on the official site of FortFC.
Activity: 62
Why does the team not working on project development?  I thought that this is what the funds were attracted at early stages. 
First, fund attraction at early stages is still on. Secondly, project development is under way, that’s what the platform’s representatives have repeatedly claimed.
Does it turn out that we will be able to try out beta version of this platform in the near future?
It depends on what you consider to be “in the near future”. According to the official plan, engine platform will be tested in the last quarter of the current year.
What about negotiating with exchanges? This is very important for liquidity supplies.
Activity: 38
Activity: 59
What markets are priority for your platform? I think you should start with Eastern Europe and Latin American countries.
Activity: 58
Hi. Are you planning to hold token give out in the near future? It’s hard to find a real give out at the moment, sure you’ll manage to attract a lot of attention now.   
Activity: 60
Now cryptocurrency market experienced a hard period. Doesn’t this have negative impact on activities of your team?   
Activity: 238
Good evening. How long does it take to undergo KYC in average? Is encryption used for protection of my personal data?   
Have you thought about doing a bounty campaign?
When could it be exactly?
Hello,
You can stay updated by simply following any of our social media whether it is Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or directly by following our website - fortfc.com. Bounty program as well as its terms are to be announced pretty soon! Thanks
Activity: 202
Merit: 7
Professional Spanish Translator. PM to me.
Have you thought about doing a bounty campaign?
When could it be exactly?
Hello. Can anyone tell me how much the nominal token cost is?
Hello,
The base price of FFCT token is 0.2 EUR. But please note that before the end of ICO the price changes from the lowest range of 0.08 to the biggest one of 0.2 EUR as well the discount. Thanks
Hello. Can anyone tell me how much the nominal token cost is?
How much is minimum investment amount now?
Hello,
Currently, during the Pre-ICO the minimum amount to be invested is 500.00 EUR. Token price is 0.10 EUR and the discount for tokens purchasing is 50%. Thanks
How much is minimum investment amount now?
Activity: 39
Your team holds actions often enough. Arent you afraid that this may have very negative impact on token value?
It’s just pre-ICO stage, so i almost completely exclude possibility of future difficulties. There’s quite a lot of time before the launch of the project.
I agree, but it still seems to me that it’s necessary to lose momentum in terms of promo actions – too many tokens are being sold at a price which is lower than the nominal one.
All the promo actions are strictly limited in terms of time, and, consequently,  not that big number of people manages to participate. The team has huge experience, so i don’t doubt its decisions.
So it turns out that there won’t be any promo actions during the  ICO? Frankly speaking, it’s a dubious decision! 
I believe that the promo actions will be held, but even FortFC representatives won’t give you an exact answer because they like sudden promo activity.
I take part in each of actions and i’ve already managed to buy much more tokens than i supposed to buy, so i assure you that the offered strategy works well. 
Activity: 52
Your team holds actions often enough. Arent you afraid that this may have very negative impact on token value?
It’s just pre-ICO stage, so i almost completely exclude possibility of future difficulties. There’s quite a lot of time before the launch of the project.
I agree, but it still seems to me that it’s necessary to lose momentum in terms of promo actions – too many tokens are being sold at a price which is lower than the nominal one.
All the promo actions are strictly limited in terms of time, and, consequently,  not that big number of people manages to participate. The team has huge experience, so i don’t doubt its decisions.
So it turns out that there won’t be any promo actions during the  ICO? Frankly speaking, it’s a dubious decision! 
I believe that the promo actions will be held, but even FortFC representatives won’t give you an exact answer because they like sudden promo activity.
Pages:
Jump to: