Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 45. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Do i get it right that FortFC will provide trading pairs like “cryptocurrency/fiat currency”? 
Activity: 61
When will FSC and FCA licenses be acquired?
Activity: 59
Will you use FFS holding’s money for development of FortFC?
Activity: 58
How will   ICO projects benefit due to working with FortFC platform?   
Activity: 60
I’m wondering whether it’s possible to set up a broker company in the crypto market basing on FortFC technology.   
Activity: 210
Dear members,

The rating agency "ICORating" performed an audit of our token's smart contract.

The ICORating team conducted a deep audit of our smart contract and as a result of the testing, no serious vulnerabilities are found.

More information regarding the report can be obtained on our website in the "Documents" section.
Activity: 238
can you provide a small report on the second round of ToTheMoon?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The cryptocurrency market has dropped over the recent days. All the psychological levels of bitcoin price are broken and all the cryptocurrencies followed it. I’m afraid that the FortFC won’t manage to reach its goals taking into account such a tendency.   
Why?
Investors and traders started leaving the market massively, and that’s whom FortFC will focus on. The less investors and traders there’re, the smaller the income of FortFC is. They had ambitious plans!   

I think, that they will not stop. the team will decide to wait for this turning point, creating something different. I think, these professionals know what they are doing. Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
How much are you planning to raise during the presale?
How much will the price be after the start of the ICO?
Hello,
Right after the start of ICO the token price for purchasing will be 0.12 EUR. Thanks
Activity: 93
How much will the price be after the start of the ICO?
Dear members,

The FortFC team will take part in the BlockShow Conference in Singapore.

From November 27 to December 1 of this year, one of the largest BlockShow blockchain events will be held in Singapore as part of the Asia Blockchain Week. FortFC will be presented in the exhibition area, and the CEO of our project will speak at the pitch session of the ICO projects with a 10-minute presentation.
BlockShow official website: blockshow.com

See you at BlockShow
Activity: 39
The cryptocurrency market has dropped over the recent days. All the psychological levels of bitcoin price are broken and all the cryptocurrencies followed it. I’m afraid that the FortFC won’t manage to reach its goals taking into account such a tendency.   
Why?
Investors and traders started leaving the market massively, and that’s whom FortFC will focus on. The less investors and traders there’re, the smaller the income of FortFC is. They had ambitious plans!   

The point is that the current market drop is temporary. The traders and investors will come back. In addition, FortFC is focused not only on private clients, but also on major ones, for example, brokers.
I agree, the current panic in the cryptomarket is temporary. It’ll calm down and the crypto rates will start growing again.
I’d like to know when it’ll happen…
Activity: 37
Why?

The point is that the current market drop is temporary. The traders and investors will come back. In addition, FortFC is focused not only on private clients, but also on major ones, for example, brokers.
I agree, the current panic in the cryptomarket is temporary. It’ll calm down and the crypto rates will start growing again.
Why?

Why?
Why?
Can you tell about popular experts’ estimations of your project? It’s interesting to see their opinion about your platform.   
How much has your company raised on selling tokens up to the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: