Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 59. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is everyone ready for the start of the presale? Smiley How many tokens are you planning to buy?

I’m focused on the start of the ICO of this project. I’ve studied it thoughtfully and decided that it is worth of investing in it. Then it will be possible to make profit on their platform regularly. I think to allocate 8-10 Eth to buying FFCT tokens.
You’ve allocated quite a good amount to this ICO Smiley Look, you’ll get about 18-20k of FFCT tokens. It’ll be enough for a long time.   

If the project is promising, why not invest in it? Smiley I could buy more, but i have no available money so far. So i could allocate only this amount of money.
You will be able to buy more later, during the ICO.   

That’s right, too, buy the bonuses won’t be that big, and the number of tokens will be smaller. But, in general, it’s a good idea.
Activity: 38
Is everyone ready for the start of the presale? Smiley How many tokens are you planning to buy?

I’m focused on the start of the ICO of this project. I’ve studied it thoughtfully and decided that it is worth of investing in it. Then it will be possible to make profit on their platform regularly. I think to allocate 8-10 Eth to buying FFCT tokens.
You’ve allocated quite a good amount to this ICO Smiley Look, you’ll get about 18-20k of FFCT tokens. It’ll be enough for a long time.   

If the project is promising, why not invest in it? Smiley I could buy more, but i have no available money so far. So i could allocate only this amount of money.
You will be able to buy more later, during the ICO.   

Activity: 40
What paid services except for crypto liquidity supply will be available on FortFC?
Activity: 51
Will it be possible to use FFCT tokens to pay for services only on FFCT platform? Won’t it be used in any way on other platforms?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This project is more likely to be interesting for major companies who need liquidity. I think that they should become the main investors on this ICO.
Major companies will be ones of clients of FortFC. Private traders will also get a useful tool for margin cryptocurrency trading.
Hmm i thought that, in general, major brokers will get connected to the system. What will private investors get from FortFC?
Traders get a convenient terminal with a clear and functional APO, FIX protocol connected to a trading platform, transparent trading conditions, client support and wide range of ways of deposit and withdrawal of funds.

it is quite favorable conditions for traders. I think, this should be used and applied during its trader's activity.
Activity: 23
Basing on what data did you make a forecast of FFCT token growth?
Activity: 30
You say that the speed of operation of your platform will be fast. How did you determine this?
Activity: 36
Will it be necessary to undergo KYC to sign up for FortFC platform?
As far as i know, it will be an obligatory procedure.
Activity: 44
Will it be necessary to undergo KYC to sign up for FortFC platform?
Activity: 57
What order modes will be available to brokers on your platform?
Activity: 64
Will connecting a broker to FortFC system take long?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
This project is more likely to be interesting for major companies who need liquidity. I think that they should become the main investors on this ICO.
Major companies will be ones of clients of FortFC. Private traders will also get a useful tool for margin cryptocurrency trading.
Hmm i thought that, in general, major brokers will get connected to the system. What will private investors get from FortFC?
Traders get a convenient terminal with a clear and functional APO, FIX protocol connected to a trading platform, transparent trading conditions, client support and wide range of ways of deposit and withdrawal of funds.
Will it be possible to replenish your account on FortFC with the help of fiat currencies?
Yes, it will be possible to exchange fiat currencies to crypto assets right within the framework of FortFC platform.
Will  this operation be available “in reverse”?
Will it be possible to replenish your account on FortFC with the help of fiat currencies?
Yes, it will be possible to exchange fiat currencies to crypto assets right within the framework of FortFC platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: