Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 61. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Is there a possibility that the FortFC pre-sale will end ahead of time?   
Activity: 63
Who will create trading signals on FortFC platform? Will the access be free or paid?   
Activity: 23
Will you provide legal support for FortFC on your own or will you cooperate with some company for this purpose?   
Activity: 60
How fast will fiat be exchanges to cryptocurrencies in FortFC system?   
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
I have question. Tell me, please, in ZSK what photo I need to upload "Card photos (only for payment)". We need to upload documents and pdf is not allowed. This is strange.

As i know, For KYC purposes in most cases 2 documents are enough:
1) scan-copy/photo of your National ID card or Passport
2) the document that contains your name and address issued not longer than 4 months from current date   
Bank card verification will be required in future in case of using the card
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I have question. Tell me, please, in ZSK what photo I need to upload "Card photos (only for payment)". We need to upload documents and pdf is not allowed. This is strange.
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Will arbitrational trading be available to the clients right after the launch of the platform?   
Activity: 60
What maximum possible level of leverage will be available to FortFC clients?   
Activity: 39
What soft cap does this project have on the ICO?
As far as i remember, the soft cap is set at the level of  $2 million.
What soft cap does this project have on the ICO?
I think that it’s better to buy FFCT tokens after the end of the ICO. It’ll be possible to save some money if the token price drops after the end of the ICO. 
The token is being sold at a maximum possible discount now. If you become an ICO participant, you’ll also have some bonuses.
What bonuses?
Various bonuses. For example, the ICO participants get an opportunity to use the company’s services for 6 months for free.
Not bad Smiley But it’d be even better if they could use the services for free all the time Cheesy
Hahahahha, then it’d be hard for the company to make profit. But the ICO participants will have a lifelong 35% discount on the services offered by the company.
What other bonuses can ICO participants get?
Activity: 53
I think that it’s better to buy FFCT tokens after the end of the ICO. It’ll be possible to save some money if the token price drops after the end of the ICO. 
The token is being sold at a maximum possible discount now. If you become an ICO participant, you’ll also have some bonuses.
What bonuses?
Various bonuses. For example, the ICO participants get an opportunity to use the company’s services for 6 months for free.
Not bad Smiley But it’d be even better if they could use the services for free all the time Cheesy
Hahahahha, then it’d be hard for the company to make profit. But the ICO participants will have a lifelong 35% discount on the services offered by the company.
What bonuses?
What bonuses?
What bonuses?
Activity: 54
Activity: 55
Aren’t you planning to distribute your product under white label scheme? 
Activity: 61
How soon after the end of the ICO will FFCT tokens be added to the first major exchange?   
Activity: 29
Are you planning to release FortFC mobile app? What options will be available?
Pages:
Jump to: