Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 79. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The FortFC project certainly gains popularity because it is added to major listing. i think the ICO will be successful!   
Dunno, it doesn’t mean anything. The listings which the project is added to look  sluggish.
Activity: 57
The FortFC project certainly gains popularity because it is added to major listing. i think the ICO will be successful!   
Activity: 59
Due to work with which projects do you manage to create such a good cryptocurrency liquidity?
Activity: 63
What is the maximum number of tokens that one investor can buy during your ICO?   
Activity: 60
How will cooperation with  FortFS influence FortFC platform’s development?   
Activity: 29
In my opinion, there’re already cryptocurrency liquidity suppliers in the market. What will your competitive advantages be in comparison with them?   
Activity: 60
What changes will be made in MT5 FortFC trading terminal for comfortable cryptocurrency trading?   
Activity: 210
Tell me pleas, will FortFC support work only using English language in the future? 
Good day,
Currently, the main language of communication is English but our website is already available in 11 languages. In future we will add support in several languages as well. Thank you!
Activity: 58
Tell me pleas, will FortFC support work only using English language in the future? 
Activity: 22
Will it be possible to buy cryptocurrencies for fiat on FortFC platform?
If i’m not wrong, yes, the developers will provide the clients with such an opportunity.
Activity: 38
Will it be possible to buy cryptocurrencies for fiat on FortFC platform?
Due to what will you be able to reach the best prices in the cryptocurrency market.

Good day,
Due to the pool of aggregated prices that gathers the prices from the number of the connected crypto exchanges and allows us to offer the best prices at a particular moment of selling or purchasing of a cryptocurrency or a fiat.Thanks
Do Chinese citizens have a right to take part in your ICO?   

Good day,
There is no any restrictions regarding the clients coming from China. Thanks
Will it be possible to meet you during Blockchain Life 2018?
Good day,
Yes, of course! The key team members will be available at our project booth and can ask any questions regarding the project or just simply come by and say hello, thanks!
Activity: 48
Has anyone already heard that there’s an additional task added to FortDC airdrop? This will let you to earn even more FFCT tokens!
It’s interesting What this new task is?
In general, you can get free FFCT tokens for joining FortFC’s page on Facebook!
How many tokens can I get for this?
You can get  30 additional FFCT tokens. But you should hurry up, the timeframes are limited!
Until what date will this offer be active?
Until November, 11th. In general, you can find detailed info here: https://www.fortfc.com/news/extra-task-airdrop.
Activity: 19
Has anyone already heard that there’s an additional task added to FortDC airdrop? This will let you to earn even more FFCT tokens!
You can get  30 additional FFCT tokens. But you should hurry up, the timeframes are limited!
Until what date will this offer be active?
Pages:
Jump to: